gray ➳ iii.

when you're attempting to take a picture of him

"Say cheese!" You smiled wide, earning a laugh from your boyfriend before he flashed his pearly white teeth.

Matthew leaned against the wall after you took the picture. He couldn't help but admire how good you looked in that sundress.

"I don't know why you're behind the camera, when you should be in front of it," Matthew began, walking towards you with his arms wide open. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed his lips against your hair. "You're so beautiful."

You felt the hairs on your body rise, and your cheeks tint to a bright red. "Oh, stop it. Here, let me take one more picture and then I'll let you have at it."

Matthew nodded, giving her a kiss before heading back to the wall. Every time his lips made contact with yours, it never failed to electrify your entire body.

He stood in front of the wall and slipped his tongue in between his lips, bringing his lips back in. He then smiled, his eyes crinkling.

You remained still, your hand resting on the camera button. His hazelnut curls were so attractive to you, and the bags under his eyes made him even more alluring.

"Why are you staring at me like that, babe?" Matthew laughed, an innocent smile tugging on his lips.

You froze as your lip began to tremble. "Oh I don't know. It's not like my boyfriend is super attractive or anything..."

"Not as attractive as you."