One (1)

It was a cloudy day at that morning. Jungkook and his cohorts were waiting Taehyung to bring their new member in their gangsters squad at a basketball courts.

" I hope Taehyung will bring a good guy this time " , Namjoon started.

" Well , I hope so " , Hoseok replied.

Taehyung came with a pale skin and skinny leg boy besides him. Jungkook thought to himself that the new boy doesn't looked like he can fight at all . However, he have to give the new boy a test if he want to be in that group.

" Guys , you know what to do " Jungkook say.

Hoseok pushed the new boy and he fall to the ground. Taehyung and Namjoon started to kicked and punched his stomach over and over but the new boy doesn't fightback . Somehow , he do managed to resistant from getting hit. Jungkook watched them from behind and tell them to stop , before this no one have ever resistant from getting hit by them ,the first rules to be in their group is they will choose the person who can resistant from getting hit , then the new boy really suprised him.

He walked closer to the new boy who have a bruise and bloods all over his face and he looked at the boy and then Taehyung , chuckling.

" Welcome to this group " , he stretched out his hand to help the new boy to stand and the new boy smile and take his hand.

" What's your name? I never saw you at school before. " Jungkook asked.

" Yoongi , I'm a new student "

" Ok Yoongi , you choose the right decisions to be bullies. Taehyung bring him to the nursering room , he will need a bandage "

" Come on , Yo-oo-oongi " Taehyung said , still practised how to called his named.

**********Time Passed**********

" Eat ! Eat ! Eat ! " , Namjoon and Hoseok shouted , Taehyung were running and shouting something that no one would understand what was he saying , Jungkook just laughing with Yoongi reaction when they forced him to eat smashed marsmallow and yogurt.

" Eew , disgusting " , Yoongi scrunched his face while he lift up the spoon full with whatever was the food called . No want can described how stinky it was. Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hand behind him and Hoseok tickling him , Jungkook feed him when he opened his mouth and then all of them just laughed .

" Well , it's not that bad " , Yoongi said.

Since Yoongi be in that group, he and others always full fill their days playing at Jungkook's house. Yoongi loved to be in that group because they always make him happy and laughing all day but he hates it that he have to obeyed all of Jungkook demand .

Somehow Yoongi don't know that Jungkook's such a perverts who will make him do something that he would not liked, he always think of Yoongi giving him a blowjob or kissed him . Jungkook like Yoongi but he know that Yoongi would not like him back because he's same gender as him. Jungkook will make sure he would forced Yoongi to do that one day.

#사랑해