.:Chapter 12:.

After Father Martin had left Eddie proceeded to examine his handy work on the dress, running his hands over the seams smiling. The look in his eyes made me bite my bottom lip, feeling my body heat up. As our eyes met as he placed a hand on my lower back pushing me against him, tenderly kissing me. My hands worked their way to his shoulders then hair as he sucked on my lower lip, my head tilting.

"Darling..." He pulled away for a moment, his voice becoming husky. Smirking I unbuttoned a few of the buttons on his shirt, a smile appearing on his face. Once his shirt was about halfway open I slipped a hand in, pressing it against his chest to steady myself as he walked me backwards. Pulling at the bottom of his shirt he unbuttoned it fully, letting it drop to the floor his bow tie some how still around his neck. As the back of my legs hit the bed I grabbed onto his bare shoulders, steadying myself against him.

Eddie spun me around making me lean over the bed, his hands caressing my back as he pressed himself against my bottom holding me steadily. Biting my lower lip I smiled, heat raising in my cheeks as I felt something poking at me. Leaning over me he playfully bit into my bare shoulder, unzipping the back to my dress. As his chest left my back I stood up, laughing as his hands rested at my hips and he kissed my neck.

Catching his lips with mine I spun to face him, only to have him back me onto the bed. My heart began racing as he pulled his pants off exposing a tented area in his boxers. Crawling onto the bed he separated my knees, settling his waist between them before kissing me once more. Slowly he peeled the dress off of me, letting it slip off of the bed as his lips assaulted my neck. Resting my hands on his shoulders I stopped him, my eyes widening as I thought I heard someone coming down the hall.

"Relax Darling." Eddie practically growled, running a hand up and down my thigh as he sucked at my neck. Closing my eyes I smiled, running my hands over his muscular back. Our lips connected once more as we kissed aggressively, as if we were in a competition with each other. Gasping for air we parted, licking my lips I smiled. "Will you accept my seed?" A deep blush crossed his cheeks as his eyes flicked back and forth from mine, waiting for an answer.

"Wha-" looking down I felt my face heat up, seeing his large hard member. He had some how managed to strip both of us of our underwear without alerting me. Biting my lip I returned my gaze to his, giving him a nervous nod. Smiling he reached down, massaging me to make sure I was ready. Letting out an unintentional moan I ran my hands through his hair pulling him into a kiss.

As he pushed into me I recoiled gasping at the pressure that made me ache, pain beginning to tingle inside me. My hands pressed on his abs as I attempted to rid myself of the pain. He took notice after a few moments, pulling out.

"Sorry Darling, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know." He spoke softly, referring to my lack of 'action'. Nodding I let out a breath, seeing the hunger in his eyes. Slowly he entered once again, letting out a soft moan. After a few tries he began thrusting with ease, his pace slowly picking up. My nails dragged along his back as lust consumed me, feeling his seed finally enter me as we both reached our high.

~~~
Rolling off me Eddie grunted, his chest rising and falling quickly as he softly panted. My heart began to slow down as the excitement left me, leaving me tired. Snuggling up to Eddie I nuzzled his chest, his arm draping over my waist pulling me closer protectively.

"You are a sin Darling." He chuckled, kissing my forehead softly. Smiling I looked up to him, running my hands through his hair.

"I am your sin." My voice was soft before I stole a kiss from his lips, resting my head against his chest and closing my eyes.