.:Chapter 7:.

Eddie and I had split up to find supplies such as food and clothing that would last us a while until we needed to replenish them.

Walking cautiously through a dimly lit laundry room, I grabbed stacks of clothing and shoved them into a duffle bag I had picked up from a trashed locker room. Stripping down I replaced my dress with a shirt and pair of pants, leaving the dress on a pile of torn clothing. After zipping up the bag and making sure I had enough of everything, I made my way towards one of the therapy rooms down the hall.

Wooden boards beneath my feet creaked as I tiptoed down the hall, reaching the room after a few moments. Swiftly peeking around the door frame I made sure the room was empty before entering.

Blood caked the once white floor and desks within the room. Several mutilated bodies were piled in corners, their necks snapped and guts hung like streamers out of their torn stomachs. Cautiously I prowled the room looking for anything of use, making sure not to step in the large pools of blood.

A tiny red light watched me from the other side of the room, as if frightened I would maul it on sight. Making my way over to it I realized it was a small hand held camcorder. Running my fingers over several buttons on the side, I brought the eye piece up to my face.

The lens had been cracked slightly, but other than that it seemed in perfect condition. The date at the bottom was odd, considering it displayed a date that informed me I had been in this hell for two years now. Pressing a small square button, I was partially blinded by a bright green light that filled my view. The dark corners of the room were eliminated by the green light, allowing me to see cabinets that were filled with pills, needles, wires and several other items that the physicians would use on their patients.

Using the night vision on the camcorder I examined the labeled bottles, stuffing several into my bag that helped minimize visions caused by Schizophrenia. Soft humming caught my attention as I realized someone was coming down the hall, heading towards the room I was in. Quickly I snatched the batteries out of the other camcorders before hiding behind a large counter in a dark corner of the room.

Moments after I did so, a figure stood in the doorway. He was naked from what I could tell, white wiry hair hung from the sides of his head, a large bald spot on the top. His skin hugged tightly against his bones making him look like a skeleton, a dirty piece of cloth covered his mouth acting like a mask a surgeon would wear.

"Nobody likes a quiter." He grumbled, balling his hands into fists before striding down the hall away from the room. I recognized his face and voice. Richard Trager was it? He had been studying biology when he had snapped and gotten carried away with cutting human bodies apart to study them. I had heard about him when I had first been emitted into Mount Massive, but had never really seen him before. He did not look very friendly.

After the footsteps faded in the distance, I quietly got to my feet and peeked into the hallway. Trager was no where in sight, and I was glad. Moving swiftly, I hurried towards a vending machine, prying it open with a broken table leg before stuffing the various bags of chips, dried fruits, chocolate bars and several other snacks into my bag. Prying a second machine open I then stuffed drinks in the bag along with some metal and plastic pieces I ripped off of the broken doors.

Throwing the bag up into the vent I had used to get to this part of the asylum, I hoisted myself up to get back into it. Gasping as a hand grasped my ankle, I turned to face the figure, screaming as I met their grinning face. Walker gripped tightly to my ankle, smiling wildly as belts held his mouth wider than before.

"There you are little piggy..." He growled, attempting to rip me from the vent. Kicking wildly my foot connected with his face a few times, before he released me and staggered back. Taking my advantage I scurried fully into the vent, crawling back towards the safe area Eddie had found for us.

~~~
Jumping down out of the vent, I threw the bag to other side of the room and streached. I had been crawling around in the vents for a good ten minutes and my muscles had begun to cramp. A soft click from the other side of the room startled me as Eddie fiddled with an old record player.

I hadn't noticed him when I had entered, but he had seemed not to notice me either, since he continued to fiddle with it. Beside him sat an old sewing machine on a nightstand, its once white plastic cover was stained yellow, cracks scattered throughout it.

"Eddie what are you doing?" Walking up to him I glanced over his shoulder watching as he attempted to make the needle stay within the groves of the record.

"Trying to get this damned thing to work so we can have music playing." Smiling, he turned to face me. My eyes widened as I realized the white in his right eye was completely red and swollen.

"What happened!?" Gently turning his head to inspect his eye further I touched the blackening skin around his eye. Wincing he closed it, putting his hands on mine.

"Just got into a small fight, thats all. Don't worry Darling I'm fine." He offered a small smile before kissing my forehead and continuing to work on the record player.

"Your eye looks pretty bad, does it hurt really bad?" Sitting down on the bed I eyed the record player before returning my gaze to him.

"A little, but I'll be fine." Smiling up to me, he then looked down to the needle and growled. Obviously frustrated with it.

"Here." I cooed, correcting the needle on the record before turning the crank a few times. Slow music began to play, the soft singing was muffled from the massive old horn that was attached loosly. A smile crept onto my lips seeing the disbelief on his face as the music began playing. 

"How did you-"

"My parents use to have one." Taking his hands in mine I laughed, standing up and resting my arms on his shoulders. He smiled and shook his head before placing his hands on my waist and slowly dancing with me.

My eyes drifted down onto his bare chest, realizing he still only had pants on. Slim white scars speckled his abs and collar bone area, barely visible in the dim light.

"There are fresh clothes for you in that bag." I muttered motioning towards the duffle bag he nodded, letting me go before heading over to it. "I found some food and water to, should last us a bit." Walking over to the sewing machine I examined it closer, turning my back to Eddie.

"Alright Darling, thank you." I heard his pants hit the ground and the zipper on the bag as he pulled out new clothes,  followed by the wrinkling of wrappers as he pulled them out. Leaning over the machine I flipped up a few locks, opening the top cover and exposing the machine. It looked in working condition but would probably be very brittle if used frequently.

Standing up I blushed feeling Eddie against my back, his hands resting on my hips. His soft lips pecked at my neck as he softly rubbed my hips. Placing my hands on his I smiled closing my eyes, enjoying his touch. Tingling sensations filled my body as I leaned back into him, able to feel ever muscule, curve and edge on his front.

"Darling your so tense." He whispered between kisses, soon starting to nibble on the same spots making me naw at my bottom lip in anticapation. One of his hands trailed down to the edge of my shirt, slipping under and resting on my stomach, holding me in place.

"Eddie." Reaching up with my free hand I ran my fingers through his hair, gasping as his other hand rested just above the front of my pants. Turning my head I caught his lips kissing him aggressively as his fingertips slipped into my pants.