Chapter 35

Alex POV
Lately I've been throwing up I don't know what imma do if I end up pregnant or what they might end up doing to me." Hey Alex I want you to meet someone," Monique said." Okay," I replied " what's your name sweetheart," she asked me." Alex how bout you," " Megan," she answered." That's a pretty name," I told her." I hate seeing them bringing kids in here to be sex slaves I don't think it's right. Specially for y'all parents having to loose y'all after they went through all that pain to push y'all out," Megan explained to us." My mom don't care about me, if she did she wouldn't have sent me in here this my second time becoming a sex slave because of her. She's no mother she's a devil and one day she gone go straight to her home which is hell," I gritted.

Megan POV
" Dang what kind of mother would put their child through this pain," I asked her. She whipped her tears "mi ( she threw up) mines," she said then whipped her mouth." Are you okay," I asked her confused and worried at the same time." Yes I hope so, can I ask you a question," she asked." Yeah sure anything," I said." What do they do with the girls that become pregnant?," she asked me. I wasn't looking for that kind of question, but I was able to answer it since I did had to find out myself." They beat you until you loose the baby," I teared up." Well I think I'm pregnant," Alex told me whimpering. How is this girl gonna be able to go through this pain at this age and get pregnant, but on top of that get beaten until she loose the baby. Someone have to put a stop this." If you are try not to show it okay. Then when you start getting bigger tell me and I'll let u wear my clothes since you wouldn't be able to tell that you pregnant since my clothes is larger then yours okay," I told her whipping her tears away.

I hope she can hide it as long as she can, because the pain, hurt, anger, sadness, but most importantly having to loose your first baby. Feeling it growing inside you knowing you will not be able to see his/hers face. You wouldn't even know if you was having a girl or a boy. Life's in this situation ain't not game it's a place where you wait until there's no more energy in your body and when your body goes out. The worst thing is that will be our happy ending since the pain is over.