After their work was done, Barry picked up some food and Caitlin picked up Natalie.

Dinner happened to be pizza. Barry was going to get Big Belly Burger but Caitlin said no so pizza from Coast City works. Dinner was pretty boring. They mainly just talked about Natalie's day at daycare and told her she was staying with Iris for the night.

Iris arrived shortly after dinner. Caitlin was stressing about making everything was perfect, as always.

"Babe, everything is perfect. Now, let's go or else we'll be late for the movie," Barry told her.

Caitlin agreed and the two were out the door within seconds.

"So, I had an idea about our wedding," Caitlin began, " we should do a nice one in the park. After the ceremony everyone could walk across the street to the clubhouse and we could do the reception."

"That sound awesome! Let's do it," Barry smiled, keeping his eyes on the road so they didn't hit another car.

The movie theatre was pretty empty compared to normal. The line for tickets was short as was the food line. Of course there was a few people there but not as many as usual.

Barry got a small popcorn knowing Caitlin wouldn't have any. Thinking that he didn't need a water, Barry didn't get one but Caitlin did. She also got a box of Sour Patch Kids since she wasn't completely full from dinner.

As they waited for the movie they were on their phones. Barry was on Twitter, like always. Caitlin was reading an e-book. She put her box of Sour Patch Kids in front of Barry as a way of asking him if he wanted any. He took out one and put it in his mouth. Picking at random was not a good idea, however, because he got an orange flavored one, the sourest. He quickly grabbed Caitlin's water and took a huge drink from it.

"Barry, I love you, but there are just some lines you should never cross. Drinking out of my water bottle would be a line never to be crossed," Caitlin said seriously.

"Whoops, sorry," Barry apologized as the lights went down.

The trailers played for a good ten minutes before the short, Piper, came on. Barry looked over at Caitin as the short was playing and saw a huge smile on her face. That smile made him smile as he directed his attention back to the screen.

Caitlin's hand crept over to Barry's and interlocked in his. He took her hand and locked his fingers in place with hers like two puzzle pieces. When Finding Dory started Barry squeezed her hand in excitement as he started to eat his popcorn.

One bag of popcorn and a box of Sour Patch Kids later, Finding Dory was over. Thy bolted out of the theatre since Caitlin had to go to the bathroom after drinking a whole bottle of water. They didn't even stay for the ending clip even though Barry wanted to.

After the bathroom stop they got back into the car and began to drive home. Barry turned on the radio and they began to sing along to the music.

The amazing karaoke session ended when Barry pulled into the driveway. They laughed as they walked up to the door. As Caitlin turned the key, Iris rushed Natalie into bed since she had let her stay up late.

"Hey! How's Natalie?" Caitlin
whispered going back into mom mode.

"Good, asleep. Thanks for letting me spend the night with her," Iris said.
Barry's phone went off and he picked it up, it was Cisco.

"Our Metahuman is back!" Cisco rushed.

"Looks like you have to watch Natalie for another hour," Barry shrugged.

----------

Dear readers,

So I was procrastinating writing because I don't want this to end but then I said to myself "Ok Elly, people like your stuff for whatever reason so just go and write." So I put on One Direction and wrote a chapter even though I just got home from Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato. I had to do this on my phone though since my mom wanted me in bed so I wasn't able to fix my grammar mistakes but I'll do that tomorrow after (or before depending on how life goes) I go to New York City.

Lol, my dad thinks I want to go to Central Park to take a walk and take some artsy pictures but I'm really going there for the Pokèmon.

Oh! Btw I had the idea of doing a sequel but about Natalie being a teenager and discovering her powers and stuff like that. With SnowBarry of course! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS DOWN BELOW!

If that idea is lame I have an idea for another (separate)  SnowBarry fanfic, don't worry!

Comment and Vote!

Love, the author,

Elly :)