9#

Sanyukta reached the room and stood on the foot rest of their king sized bed. She took the remote of their home theatre and played the audio. The song started and by that time Randhir was standing at the threshold of their room. His effect of alcohol was subsiding and he was a bit stable.

" Sanyu neeche utariye or usko band kijiye" he pointed towards the speaker.

" nahiii na Kunwar ji. Letsh danshh..." She said slurring.

Uski ankhiyan English bole
Meri anpadh ankhiyan re..

She started swaying her tiny waist on the latest beats making him look at her in awe.

Baithe baithe la gayi dekho
Dil ko mere thagiyaan re

She took a dupatta lying near by and covered HIS head with it. She did that " nazar na lage" sign with her hands on his forehead.

Haaye mere paas se hoke
Phir wo DJ se jaake boli
Bhaiya tu decide kariyo
Ab beat chale ya goli

She blew a kiss towards him making his heart leap with her luscious pouty lips. And winked at him going behind him.

Kyunki?
Baby ko bass pasand hai

As soon as this line came she spanked his bumb hard. As if it was a bass. He jumped a little due to sudden attack.

Jab wo naache
Mujhko uska face pasand hai
Baby ko bass pasand hai

She pulled his red angry cheek and was doing Dharmendra style dance step around Randhir.

As the song proceeded she tripped onto the floor mat as her foot collided with a shoe and she fell with a great force that he started laughing.

" hasi aari hai...joote(shoes) dhang se ni rakhne aate? " she said and he received a flying joota which hit his main part accidentally.

" Aahhhh....you mad woman. Kal ko kuch ho gya toh hume matt kehna kuch" he said still yelping in pain.

And another one landed on his shoulder.

" sanyukta behave yourself " he shrieked marching towards her. " go and sleep".

She like an obedient toddler afraid of his mom's wrath climbed the bed and tried to drift off to sleep.

" Randhir " she called out meekly.

"Ab kya hai" he asked in irritation.

" neend ni aari. Tum aao na mujhe tumhare sath hi neend aati hai. " she made a pout asking him.

He looked at her and nodded his head still maintaining a straight face.

" ghar me aaloo bahut saare padhe hai" she said.

" toh isme hum kya kare". He was again making faces at her baseless talks.

" nahi wo aise aaloo jaisa muh banaya hai mujhe laga..." She couldn't complete as he glared her hard.

Soon slumber took over them and they slept.

" SANYUKTA!!!!!" A loud roar echoed in the palace breaking their sweet sleep.