4#

This part is dedicated to AnupriyaSisodia sakinamaks lo tumhara part😂😂 and don't kill me if its not upto the mark.

_______________________________

At night they went to a local bar "Don Cafe" which was high on music and boozed people. Lights of different colour intensifying the atmosphere.

S: Randhir  kya pioge. Me toh tequila shots.

Rd: aisa kuch ni peyoge aap. I will order apple juice for us.

S: arre aap ho na sambhalne ke liye. Me toh kehti hu you also have some. Sardi hai kukdi jamne se bach jayegi.
She laughed out loud on her own statement making the bartender look at her.

Rd: peene se pehle hi high ho.

S: huh...whatever me toh shots hi lungi. Excuse me...5 tequila shots.
She ordered the bartender.

Rd: 1 apple juice.

He got his juice while the bartender filled her glasses.
She gulped 2 shots and forwarded third to him. He denied but as the drink started its work on her she pinched him to which he gasped and she filled his mouth with the hard drink.
And one after the other they gulped shots nd stepped on the dance floor.
They started moving on the beats of firangi high pitched songs.
Stumbling on their steps they sat inside the cab outside the bar.

Rd: bhaiyya chaupati chalo.
He slurred.

S: arre kunwar ji yahaa khaa chaupati aa gya??

Rd: ohh haan arre bhaiyya wo lambi si building wale hotel chalo.

Driver gave them confused look and was about to make them kick from his cab when sanyu butted ...

S: yahaa jaaana hai yahaan.
She took the card from her purse.

The driver sighed and took them to their hotel. They straight away went to their suit not bothered to take their key. The receptionist ran behind them with their card. Oh she knew them as they were the sweetest couple she met.
She opened the door for them and wished a good night.

On entering the suit sanyu threw her stilltoes god knows where and jumped on the bed.

S: ahhh!!! M tired. 
She pouted.

Rd: thik hai toh phir kal venice ka plan cancel.

S: nahiiiiii!!!
She shrieked and started jumping.
"See m jumping and we will go tomorrow. "

He laughed and said " ok but change your clothes and sleep"

She sat with a thud on the bed crossing her legs.
S: naa m sleeping. Tum kardo change varna m sleeping.

Rd: are you share.

They both were high till now. Randhir came towards her while she leaned on his shoulder. Soon her steady breathes hit his eardrums and he realised that she has passed. Pecking her forehead and changing her clothes he drifted to sleep himself being too tired to do anything.

Next day she was the one to wake up first.

S: mera sir...goddd...patthar todh ri thi kya me kal sir se. ( sanyu ka shq wala dialogue)

She clutched her hair in order to lessen the headache but soon remembered last night how they got drunk and all stupid things. She blushed thinking that if she hadn't slept what they have done the whole night.
She ordered coffee for both of them and went to freshen up.
Coffee arrived and she woke him up.

S: randhir utho. Coffee piyo ir ready ho jao. Mujhe Venice ke liye late ni hona.

Rd: hmm
He slurred and slept again.

S: arreee uthooooo.
She was shaking him figorously like a mixer.

Rd: okokokokok.
He sat up staright making a face.

S: sir dard hora hai na?? Ye lo coffee.

He drank that pain killing drink and again dumped his head in pillow.
Sanyu was furious now so she held him from his foot and pulled him down the bed making him fall on the stone cold floor breaking her deep slumber.

S: hahahahaaaaa!!! Aap gir gaye...hahaha...naam ki body hai bass...hahahah...

Rd whose slumber was broken now said " aise kon uthata hai...my bumb is hearting"

S: go and freahen up fast. I have called the cab.

They were perfectly ready in their perfect attires.

Through cab they crossed the border of paris and entered Itay where they will be going to venice in a cruze

On entering the palacial ship sanyu squealed as she saw some dolphins jumping in the sea.
Randhir quickly captured the moment and adored his smiling and jumping mess.
In half an hour they finally reached Venice the city of romance what you call. The city all together had a different aura. It had a romantic vibe in itself. They were led in the main point by the guide which they hired.

________________________

Thats it for today. Sorry i am not able to update any of my ff regularly as i m busy packing my stuff for holidays.
Also plss vote on my other ff " IJAZAT" and the collab by me and anupriya " FROM LUST TO LOVE " too. Its in her profile. It is a dark ff. The response to both the ffs is very low. I hope u all will go and read them.

And today m also thinking to give you some gyaan related to Venice (anyone heard about this place?)
Its a small island kind of place in Italy. Built upon an ocean or a canal.
You must be reading about this term in most ffs " CASANOVA" yeah a womaniser in other words. He was a real person in Venice and a real flirt. He used to have one night flings and the masquerade theme is also native of Venice and was originated by Casanova so that he could escape the crowd with whichever girl he chose.

More of Venice to come in next update so stay tuned and plsss ignore the gyaan if you don't like it.

#TheRoyalLife
#Riya ❤️❤️