10#

Sanyukta was checking upon Rani when she started her work in kitchen.
Harsh came from his room all ready in his office attire and sat on the dining area.

" arre doll aap ready nahi hui abhi tak. Aaj se aapki joining hai office me. " Harsh chipped in a confused tone looking at her.

" aaj se?" She had a question mark on her face.

" lagta hai laadh sahab aapko batana bhool gye!! Chalo go and get ready. Hume aapko subse introduce karana hai bhaii." Harsh chipped enthusiastically.

"Aree haa hum bhi bhool gye. Sanyu beta go get ready. Jaldi aana breakfast bhi karna hai. ". Renuka chipped in a hurry and went inside the kitchen.

Sanyukta entred their room and stood infront of her wardrobe.
" Me toh formals daalti thi office me. Yahaa kya daalu?" She was thinking looking at her clothes.
Finally taking the most difficult option for her she decided to hold onto a saree as it will be perfect. Taking out a peach colour saree and you tube on her phone she start dressing herself up. She was pleating her saree when a strong pair of hands caged her waist.

" aaj saree khud se hi kya baat hai. ". He said nuzzling her neck with dewy wet kisses.

She spanked his shoulders annoyingly.
" Mr. Husband you forgot to tell me about the joining today " she said.

He bit his tongue realising that he forgot to tell her and covered up by saying " arre sanyu kya kar rahi ho aap. Jaldi karo hum late ho jayenge. " he said and ran towards his closet.

" tumhe toh me baad me dekhti hu " she blew some air on her forehead and completed what she was doing.

After completing her breakfast she proceeded to take the blessings of her elders. Renuka stood there with dahi and shakkar.

She made her eat that and blessed her.
" I hope the company grows beta. Humare ghar ki laxmi jo jaa rahi vahaa pe." Renuka blessed her.

Nobody knew that along the blessings came the curses too which can turn your world upside down within a blink.

They were driving in the car towards the headquarters of Shekhawat Heritage Hotels and Resorts.

" Don't be nervous sanyu. You know this work. Its just that now you don't have to do it yourself but hire the people with apt capability." He said assuring her looking at her nervouse posture.

" i know kunwar ji par its my first day what if something goes wrong or what if i chose wrong path." She spoke.

" I will always be there with you by your side whenever you need me.  " he said kissing her knuckles.

She sighed and rested her head on his shoulders.

Finally they reached the office. She clutched his hands and proceeded.

Everyone greeted her warmly with flowers.
She went inside her cabin and sat on her chair admiring it when Randhir emtred.

" So u liked it?" He asked coming behind her and looping his arms around her neck from back.

" you remembered my choices!!! Not bad hubby dearest. " she said kissing his palms.

" you can thank me tonight you know" he winked while she had her eyes wide. " accha okay get to work now. We have some candidates for graphic and advertising purpose. Take their ivs and select the best to work with you. ". He stated professionally and walked away after giving her a smile.

" i guess its going to be a long day" she murmured to herself and told the receptionist through intercom to send the candidates.

It was evening and she was finally soughted with whom to take in her team. And now came the biggest question for her " introducing a new concept to the chain as a marketing manager". She decided to call the selected candidates the next day and talk upon the matter.

" Are you done with your work?" She asked walking in his cabin.

" naah. You go I'll be late". He replied still concentrating on his work.

" okay then... i am tired so I'll be sleeping ". She said yawning and he looked up at her. She waved a bye and went away.

He returned quiet late that night and found her sleeping.
He quickly dashed inside the loo and came after changing his clothes.
Sliding beside her on the bed he kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.

_______________

Next update is also on the way so enjoy both the updates and do vote.

Bbyeee❤️❤️