unexpected surprise pt 2

Destiny: Chris been acting real weird lately and I don't like this shit keep leaving in the morning without saying nothing or declining my calls. What the fuck going on i'm not about to keep putting up with this shit. I thought to myself getting out the shower. I got off my phone and looked at the clock it's going on 4:00 and Chris still haven't called back or came home this shit getting real suspicious I gotta get shit off my mind i grabbed my keys and headed to the mall. I was walking around when i got a call from Chris hello,Hello I kept saying but got no answer then I heard Chris talking to some lady (yea that's good I love it) (it look good don't it) he and some lady said and then the phone hung up. What I was confused and hurt I walked out the mall and set in my car not trying to think of the fact that Chris might be cheating on me he would never do that. I drove to his house and started looking around when I seen a receipt that fell out his pants pocket, A order for 5 dozen of roses. I tried calling but once again he didn't pick up I felt my eyes starting to water Stupid Bitch! I yelled then cried myself to sleep . I woke up from the sound of the front door opening i went inside the bathroom hearing Chris calling my name.

Chris: Destiny,Destiny I said walking inside my room hearing the shower come on Destiny I know you in there still no answer I sat on my bed and got on my phone. 15 min later Destiny walked out and headed to the kitchen Destiny I yelled (What!) she yelled what the fuck is yo problem (what the fuck is my problem now you know how it fell not getting an answer I called you 20 fucking times) I told you I was busy (busy doing what fucking some bitch) where is you getting this from ( Every time I wake up you gone and when I call no answer and yea you called me and heard you talking to some Bitch and why the fuck did you buy 5 dozen of roses apparently they not for me I ain't see a damn rose) she yelled starting to cry I couldn't help but laugh cause she so cute when she mad (What the fuck funny man) she yelled running inside the room it hurt seeing her like that so I ran after her and seen her putting her clothes inside her duffel bag. I grabbed her by her waist come here baby (no get the fuck away from me) Its not what you think I said picking her up and putting her over my shoulders (put me down) she said hitting me in my back hard asf Calm down I said telling her to get inside the car then locking the house door jogging back to the car (Man Chris what the fuck going on) sit back and enjoy the ride.

Destiny: I'm mad asf right now and Chris not telling me shit I just wanna punch him dead in his face I was thinking out the window. 7 min latter we pulled up to these big mansions looking townhouses he parked and I said what is we doing here then he said (get out the car) no i said (ugh) he said walking around the car dragging me out we walked up to the house and he unlocked it and said (welcome home baby) What I said shocked lets take a look around he said grabbing my hand with my mouth still dropped wide open we went to the basement and i seen a big flat screen tv on the wall with a couch that circle around the room then we went to the kitchen and it was beautiful we went up stairs and passed 2 bed rooms and a bathroom before he opened a door at the end of the hall it was a big white bed with a blue cover and a thousand of pillows and roses every where with a big picture on the wall of us when we was in pre-school middle school and or graduation pictures and the ones we took on my birthday I screamed and kept saying I love you then walked inside the bathroom it had a tub and a walk in shower with a big mirror and two sinks I walked out and ran to Chris jumping on him kissing him to we fell on the bed I love it (I know you would) he said laughing then turning me over kissing me taking off his shirt then pulling off mine I unzipped his pants and pulled them off while he was trying to take off mines I pushed him on the bed climbing on top of him looking into his eyes.

Chris: I woke up to Destiny in my arms looking at me man she put a nigga down last night good morning I said kissing her on her forehead (im sorry she said) You ain't got to be sorry baby, but i was doing this all for you sorry I didn't let you know I wanted it to be a surprise (I understand so what about the furniture at the other house) im giving it all to good will we just got to go back and get or clothes. The lady you heard was my mom friend who put the picture on the wall together (I know i probably made myself look stupid) just a lil I said laughing (shut up) I was playing she got up and walked to the bathroom (Chris) yea (come here) I got up and walked to the bathroom (come join me) shit you don't got to tell me twice.