Jane nodded, even though she couldn't see her and went to grab her hand when another fake blonde haired teenager grabbed her hand.

"There are plenty of adults around here to help you, kid. Hey you, tall and handsome." She called over to Felix who entered the room a few moments prior.

He raised an eyebrow at the nickname. "Miss?"

"Why don't you help this kid find her brother instead of my sister, kay?"

Now Jane really wanted to use her powers. As did Alec, her brother, who was not even ten feet away.

"Connie, it's fine. The man is probably busy working-"

"And how is that your problem, exactly?" 'Connie' asked, rather rudely.

"You two go on the tour. When I find her brother I'll have them take me back here and wait for the tour to be over. Okay?"

"Just let her go, Con. It'll be easier to maneuver around the castle without having to lug her around."

"Fine, but if you get lost mom is going to kill us."

The blind woman smirked. "Point taken. Now, Jane, are we ready to go this time?"

Jane was snapped out of her murder plotting when she called for her. The blonde vampire smiled and grabbed her hand and started walking away with her as Heidi finally took the tourists to the throne room.

"Save those two for the masters." Jane whispered to low for anyone but Heidi to hear.

The other vampire nodded as she continued on. The two kept walking, Felix, Demetri and Alec not to far behind them

"So you live at Volterra Castle?"

"Yes, I've lived here practically my whole life."

"Is your brother older, or younger?"

"Twins, actually. He tends to get lost around the castle though." She smirked. "He's kind of an idiot."

From behind her Alec gave his sister an offended expression, the other two trying not to laugh as to keep themselves hidden. The red head laughed.

"Yeah, brothers can be..."

"What's your name? I forgot to ask."

"Candace."

"Where are you from?"

"Los Angeles... I think still? We moved and I don't entirely know if we moved to another city or not."

They continued asking each other questions as they walked outside to the gardens.

"Have we gone outside?"

"Yes, to the gardens, it was the last place I saw him. Would you like to sit down? It was a long walk...."

"But shouldn't we keep looking?"

"We can take a rest."

Jane helped guide her over to a bench and sat down beside her as the others stood a few feet away.

In the throne room, people were screaming as one by one they were drained of blood. All except two girls, however, who Aro noticed were the two who abandoned his mate.

"W-What the fuck just happened?!" The blonde one screamed.

"Y-You're m-monsters!" The lighter blonde beside the other shook in fear.

"Of course we are, piccoli.(little ones)" Aro smiled, a sickly smile at the two.

"Why have you spared these human children, brother?" Caius asked.