The Being

"What that fucking nose...? Oh, ok."

It was the TV' static fuss. "Oh, ok," was, in fact, the prepare for something words. And, there was the turned on TV – there are no way to remember which channel was playing when fell asleep, actually... there are still some channel that become off the air among the night? It wasn't all of them 24 hours on air? Think about it just made the fear increase. Rolling up the body in the blanket, stretched the arm aside. The eyes completely closed. "Look at your right side now, the first object in your reach will be your weapon in a probable zombie apocalypse." Couldn't help a nervous laugh. Blindly searched a PVC pipe about 30 cm, that remained after the last comic convention, in that occasion, a pop culture blogger talked about how bring intact prints home on the baggage. Just put them into the pipe, PVC is weightless, and the prints take zero damage. Yeah, the PVC pipe is weightless. TOO weightless. What kind of danger someone can face with... that?! A little dog. No. No chance, even against a teeny animal. Anyway, the problem wasn't that. Still back over from the TV, the blanket rolling up almost every part of the body except for the eyes and nose. Shaking badly and crying in a low voice. Tshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshsh. The fuss was like something taking some kind of... shape. No, no shape. The dread was so intense that even imagine a shape was absolutely impossible. But it was possible to feel something getting bulkier. Maybe open the window could help. It was daylight already, what if it was possible to enlighten the bad-lit room? Then, the being will leave. Being. Now the thing gained a name! It was just noise coming from the TV. "But, if a monster can catch you in the dark, it can catch you in the light, right? The dark doesn't have anything different to the light, isn't?!" What a shit talk to remember in a moment like that. FUCK!!! Why remember that evening with the child of a friend at that exact moment? Were the TV control? Why the fuck the fucking TV control wasn't around? Isn't for that that TV control was invented? To be around?! Opened the eyes with an unbelievable effort. Phew... couldn't see the reflected TV screen on the window glass thanks to the curtains. But the dam god fuss was still there! Slowly, stretched the left arm across the blanket. What a shitstorm to keep in control. Someone must to be worshiped for that remarkable sphincter. The nature, the evolution of mankind... Didn't matters who, but the relief about the dries bed and sheets was huge. Blindly searched the dries bed and sheets. YEAAAAH SUUUCK BITCH!!! The fucking TV control!!. Now, it was necessary just point to the TV – or, even better, point the infrared signal to the walls and reflect, and the horrifying fuss will be gone. Carrying together all the devils and ghost – evil or not (what's the difference anyway?!) its bring to the bedroom. "But if a monster that can catch you in the dark and in the night, a ghost that come with the TV static fuss leave us, when we turn off the TV?" "Shut the fuck up, Jack!!" The desperate mind tried to remove the kid's voice. Stretched the body to the front, so them the curtains could be opened and release a smooth surface to reflect the infrared signal. "Ops, noooooo!!" The blanket almost failed down. What a danger. No parts of the body can be out of the shield. The tooth was tight. Almost couldn't avoid a scream. But was almost finished. Almost free now. Eyes closed. Pointed the wall and pressed Power botton. "Work, work, work, work, work pleASEEEEEEEEEE!!" The need for yelling was tough, but no. The noise started to sound like having a rhythm. The statics was... breathing?! Nice!! Coming better and better. Rotate the arm back. Low battery?! Deepened the Power botton using the thumb. Nothing. "WATAHELL?" The bed moved.
The statics.
Being.
Was under.
The bed.
And again... moving... Curled up in a corner of the bed. Rolled the head completely into the blanket. Hugged the knees. "Please, please, honey legs, leads us out of here!" Will be just a little jump and some steps. Three at most? And then, the corridor. The corridor. Another place to don't look and don't stay. The bed started fucking move again. HOLLY FUCKING JESUS!! Jumping and yelling crazy, fell on the ground, hitting head and shoulders on the TV shelf. The TV edge broke away from the wall, and the TV fell to the ground. Was turned off. The scared neighbor's cat look under the bed.

"Oh... oh... hehehe... I'm late for work. At least the TV wasn't broke."

Taking a towel, ran to the shower.

Under the bed, freezing in fear, the neighbor's cat looked at the amorphous image – that could look back the cat, if it had eyes – unmoved waiting in the corridor.

expa