First day of school

Mason's POV:

I woke up by my alarm clock and realized what day it is... Monday, also the first day of school. I got up and made my bed then I walked to the bathroom for a quick shower. After that I got dressed in my casual clothes. I wore black vans, my topman light washed margate skinny jeans, and my blue Yale crew neck. I ran down stairs to see all of my siblings except Riley and Bailey because they both already graduated.

"Ok kids, so it turns out your going to public schools with the cimorelli's , Kendall your going to school with Christian, Mason and Brooklyn your going to school with Lauren and Dani" she explained to all of us and we nodded.

"Mom your going to be late to work, I will take them" Riley said walking down there stairs with Bailey not too far from him.

"Thanks" she said and gave everyone a hug and walked out of the door

"Ok let's go" Bailey said and Riley grabbed the keys and we walked out of the door. Bailey and Riley were in the front and I was in the back between Brooklyn and Kendall. We dropped off Kendall first and she saw Christian and ran off with him.

"Ok, now that she's one lets talk about the cimorelli's" Brooklyn said suddenly getting serious. I started to think about Lauren and our conversation last night.

"Mason's blushing!" Brooklyn squealed. Bailey and Riley made fun of me by laughing.

"Hey at least I'm not head over heals for Lisa!" I said and Riley blushed ALOT we all started laughing at hi. And he rolled his eyes .

"Bailey your not one to talk, I saw you yesterday, trying to start a conversation with Amy!" He rebutted and we pulled up to school .

"Ok bye guys!" Bailey said while attempting to push us out of the car.

"This isn't over!" Brooklyn yelled while we both walk up to the front of the school. We all walked in and got to the front desk with a lady typing something on the computer. She looked up at us and smiled.

"Can help you?" She asked and the both of us nodded

"We're the new students" Brooklyn answered and she nodded

"Mason and Brooklyn white?" We nodded and she gave us our schedule and locker combinations. We both walked out of the office and I looked over at her.

"Need help getting to your classes?" She gave me her signature look and pushed me playfully.

"No I got it thanks though" she said and then she saw Dani and they both ran off together. I chuckled and made my way to my first class.
I guess I was too slow because the bell rung.

"Crap" I mumbled and started running and for what seams like forever I finally made it to my class and I walked in. Everyone was staring at me.

"Why are you so late?" The teacher asked irritated and I handed her my schedule. She nodded slowly in realization.

"Oh, your our new student" she said and I nodded awkwardly. Please don't introduce me to the class. I held my breath until she said something.

"Class this is Mason White, he moved all the way from Baltimore, so I expect you to make him feel welcome" great, she introduced me

"Mason, you can go ahead and take a seat next to Lauren. Lauren raise your hand"  I looked over to where she pointed and I saw Lauren raise her hand. Lauren CIMORELLI. I awkwardly walked over to my seat and sat down. I saw in the corner of my eye Lauren looking at me but I just ignored it.

Lauren's POV:

When Mason walked in most of the girls around me started to whisper about how cute he is and my friends started to do it as well, as for me I just ignored them. After Ms. Johnson introduced him she looked around the class for a seat. I look to my right and saw a empty seat next to me. Oh no.