The move

Mason's pov

I take one long last glance at my room that I'm leaving behind in Baltimore. All of the time I spent, in this room. I see out of the coner of my eye my mom, coming to say her last goodbyes to her room and to pick up some last minute boxes.

Maybe I should introduce myself. I'm Mason White. I live in a family that consist of my mom, my oldest brother Riley and he's 22, my second oldest brother Bailey and he's 20, my younger sister Brooklynn and she's 16, my second younger sister Kendall and she's 13, my youngest sister Ashley and for her, she's 5, then of corse me I'm 17. My dad, well... What about him.

I have a YouTube account with Bailey called 'I dare you' , where we pretty much do the craziest things that we can find on the Internet at that moment, but we have been kind of slacking off with it because of the move, but we still come through, I mean... We do have an audience of  over a million subscribers, not to brag. 

But it's been really tough, especially on me because, my dad and mom got divorced a few months ago and I was really close to my father. But I feel like my mother can provide more for me than him. He is the one who taught me how to be myself in front of the camera. He's was the crazy side to the relationship...

"Come on, change won't hurt a thing" my mom approaches me and rubs circles on my back.

"I know" I say with a eye roll at the end as I carry my last box down stairs and into the car. Unfortunately I get to sit in the back between Brooklynn and Kendall as they prepare to watch many , many , many make-up tutorials on YouTube. 

"Ok everyone, so here is the seating chart, for the plane ride" my mom explains, getting into the car. We all look up at her because who wouldn't .

"Ashley will be sitting with me and Kendall ,Riley and Brooklynn, Mason and Bailey" we all nod and my mom starts the car.

I dig through my bag until I find my phone and headphones, I slide my headphones over my ear blocking out all sounds in the car. I close my eyes and twenty-one pilots starts to play... And I start to doze.... Off

Kendall's pov

I'm probably the most excited to move to Nashville, only because I love everything there. But I can tell you who isn't that excited... Mason.

We all try to cheer him up but it only works for a split second then he goes back to the unusual quite,introverted, Mason.

"Riley, turn the music on please" he turns around and stares at me dumbfounded.

"Kendall, it's fricken 5 am..." He say laughing in his words

"I don't care" he just turns back around and doesn't turn the music on so I do what I want and throw a pop tart at him. Being myself, I miss and hit sleeping Bailey in the back of the head and I almost bust out laughing because he still didn't wake up.

Lauren's pov

I woke up to someone pulling the blankets off of my bed, I sit up eventually and open my eyes to see Dani there smirking.

"Why?!" I asked not needing a explanation .

"Well, mom told me to wake you up so if you want to file in a complaint you have to talk to her. Plus she said that today we are getting new neighbors!"

Thanks Dani I didn't need a 5 page summary of what we are doing today.

"Why dose the last part involve me?" I asked and I felt a pillow being thrown at me a few seconds after.

"Come on Lauren it won't be that bad" Dani said picking he pillow back up and setting it back on her bed.

"Fine, let me get read first" I give in and Dani left the room. I got out of bed and took a nice shower, after that I found a white tee shirt and some shorts along with my white converse.

I went back into my room, made my bed and walked down stairs into the kitchen.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Amy said while choking down some bacon.

"Morning Lauren" my mom said while handing me at plate, I took a spot next to Lisa and Dani and started to eat.

"So I was thinking we could make cookies or something for the new neighbors as a 'welcome' gift. Something like that." Katherine said. My mom nods here head and Katherine get up and starts to collect here ingredients with the help of Joey and Amy.

"What do you think the kids are like?"Christian said as he walks in.

"I don't know, all I do know is that there is one Lisa's age, one Amy's age, one Lauren's age, one dani's age, one Christians age, and one that's like 5" my mom said to everyone and then sips here coffee.

" well we all better get along or we just can be friends" Joey said while cleaning some bowls for Katherine's cookies.  We all let out a small laugh before I go upstairs to fix my hair and to grab my phone.

Mason's pov

"Aghhh"  I felt something stomp on my foot that was squished in the back along with the rest of my body. I open my eyes to see Brooklynn in front of my devilishly smirking at me.

"Come on, took you forever to wake up" I rolled my eyes and followed her out of the car. I got my suitcase out of the car and we all entered the airport.

Once we got to our gate, I hand the lady our tickets and got on the plane. Sense I was the first one on I sat accordingly to moms seating chart thing but I got the window seat.

Bailey came and got the middle seat, he placed his bag on the ground and looked up at me.

"Are you excited?" He asked

"Yup" I said and slid on my headphones, after that I flipped my Hoodie up and rested my head on the window. I got one last glance at Baltimore as the plane starts to take off.

"See ya later Baltimore" I whisper and I close my eyes. I started to drift of as sleeping with sirens comes on...