Rolling my eyes, I walked in the direction that Luke went. Scanning the area, I saw him by the water dispenser.

"Luke!" I called, causing his head to snap in my direction. Once he realised it was me and not his band mates, he turned away.

That fucking prick. No one ignores me. No one.

Trying to keep my anger under control, I tapped him on the shoulder when I reached him.

"We need to talk, don't you think?" I asked, not able to keep the sarcasm from my tone. "Just because you're upset that I rejected you, it does not give you the right to be a dick about it. I told Michael to explain to you. I'm just not ready for a relationship right now and if you can't handle that I'm being honest here and not jumping all over you, then you clearly aren't mature enough to be in a relationship to begin with."

Now, this I could handle. Being cruel was the best way to get through this. I had to remember why he was in my life. I couldn't stray from that.

"But you'll open your legs for Michael." Luke retorted, facing me.

I saw red. Anger flooded my veins. I slapped him, his head snapping to the side.

"Don't you fucking dare start with that bullshit, Luke. Michael was a one night stand, something I am sure you have experienced yourself." I spat, glaring.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I've got other things on my mind."

"And that gives you the right to be a huge fucking dick about it?"

"No." He shook his head. "I'm just jealous."

I wasn't expecting him to be so honest about it. He was jealous Michael was a one night stand?

"You want to be with me, yes?" I asked.

He nodded.

"You're jealous of Michael sleeping with me once?"

He nodded again.

"Why the fuck are you jealous of Michael when he will never have me again?" I asked, unable to comprehend what he was thinking.

He seemed to realise he was being stupid as he shook his head after a few seconds, chuckling under his breath.

"Oh yeah..." He said.

Taking a few deep breaths, I shut my eyes. When I was positive I was calm, I opened them again to see Luke staring at me intently, as though he was trying to figure something out.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"So what else is on your mind?" It could only be one thing but I wanted to be sure.

"Same as usual." He responded.

"Your parents?"

He nodded.

"What happened?" I said, grabbing hold of his wrist, leading him to the seats just to the right of the dispenser.

"I don't know..." He whispered, looking around nervously for any sign of eavesdroppers. "I think someone is stalking me."

My breathing hitched. My eyes widened. Had they told him? Had Andrew and Liz really been that desperate to get me away from their son that they would tell him who I was? No... they wouldn't. Would they? Andrew already proved his stupidity by working for the enemy, for becoming a traitor, so who knows what else he would have done.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I heard my parents talking last night and well, they said I was under investigation."