Preference

blub

Preference: He is jealous

Requested by:

Caspian

Caspian doesn't do anything.

Caspian trusts you. He knows that you love him, and he loves you. He's never been worried about you leaving him for another guy. Plus, he is confident that the other guy could never treat you half as well as he does.

Peter

Peter shows the other guy who is boss.

Peter, in the back of his mind, knows that you love him and would never leave him, especially for another guy. However, the front of his brain is a jealous rage monster. If he sees another guy talking to you, especially if he's single, he goes nuts, quick.

He walks up to you and wraps his arm around your waist. You instantly sigh, knowing Peter is not seeing the whole picture. He then pecks you on the lips and says something along the lines of,'Hey babe, how are you?'. By this point the other guy usually gets the point, but if he doesn't Peter will make up an excuse on why he has to leave and why you have to come with him. Boys.

Edmund

Edmund gets insecure.

Edmund has never felt good enough for you, and he knows you deserve the world. That's why, if you were going to be better off, he would let you go. He thinks he can't provide for you what another guy could. So, whenever someone is flirting with you, he backs down like an injured puppy.

He usually stays away from you and lets you have your conversation. He doesn't want to interrupt it if you are having a good time. You always remind him later that he means the world to you and you would never let him go.