Gardening

Sebas POV

I walked out of the kitchen and was face to face with Mey-Rin. The way she talks was annoying and her presence made me annoyed. 

"O-oh, Master Sebastian! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your office?" she asked, blushing for some reason.

"I was just having a talk with Ciel, you see," I answered, crossing my arms. She nodded and waved, stepping behind me to go in the kitchen. I continued walking to my study, my steps echoed in the bare, desolate hallway. The manor was too large for my own good.

Ciel's POV

I waited for Master Sebastian in his study. I set some tea and a cookie, knowing he likes this combination. Master opened the study door and saw me standing there, patiently waiting for him to give me work.

"Master, I have set a snack for you. Would you like me to do anything?" I asked.

"N-nothing, I already gave you too much work for today. Go clean or something, I don't know." (AHHH OCC) He answered, dropping onto the chair.

"As you wish, Master," I said. I then walked to the door and opened it, leaving the room. I sighed once out, and I went to the garden to help Finny with his work.

I walked to the garden, taking off my vest and rolling my sleeves up.

OKAY OKAY AUTHOR SPEAKING, I WANNA POINT SOMETHING OUT. IF ALL THE CHARACTERS IN KURO ARE GENDER BENT, IT WOULD BE SOOO HOT. MAYBE IM JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE IM GAY. IDK. BUT LIKE, LADY CIEL AND LADY SEBAS WOULD BE SOOO HOT. NINA AND MEY WOULD BE GUYS, SO IMAGINE THAT ONE PART OF THE MANGA WHERE NINA FELT MEY UP AND TURN IT INTO SOMETHING GAYYY. OMLLL I NEED TO STOP.

"Hah! Ciel! What are you doing here?" He asked in excitement. The other servants really liked me for some reason, I have no idea why.

"I'm going to help, the Master didn't give me any work, so I'm helping out."

"Really? That'd be great! I'm pulling weeds right now, so you can help me with that," He ordered, pulling the weeds doing so.

I got on my knees (ouo) and bent down, pulling the weeds one by one.

"Wow, Ciel, you're fast! You should teach me some time," He said, looking at me. He smile and looked away, turning his attention to the weeds.

"I might, if I have the time. The Master doesn't usually let me off like this," I answered, pulling more weeds. I smiled a little.

Finny looked at me like I never smiled before. "C-Ciel! That's the first time I've ever seen you smile! Oh my gosh, you should do so more often, you look better when you smile!"

"Stop saying such unnecessary things, I don't look that good," I said, blushing.

Finny exploded and started freaking out about how 'cute' I was. It's not like the first time I smiled, or even blushed. He's making a big deal out of nothing. I continued working and pretended like what just occurred didn't happen.

ALRIGHTY GUYS, lets wrap this up, shall we? If this chapter seems short, I'm sorry. I have a rule for 500 words, after that, I'm done.  I hope you enjoy this and I'll be getting back into writing again. See ya <3

561 Words.