Ch 17

I finished editing this story! It didn't take as long as I thought.
I tried to find a decent baby bump photo to show how far along Luke was but I couldn't find one. So if you want to look one up to reference what Luke looks like you can do that. I also got some good baby names in the last chapter. You guys can send as many as you please, that will help me loads! Also I do need help writing this story. I'm having major writers block right now. So I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. I don't want to stop writing this because I know there are people who do like this story and I would hate to just randomly stop for no reason. So please please please help me out!

5 months!!!

Lukes P.O.V

We didn't get a phone call the next morning.
It's been 2 weeks since the accident. And my dad hasn't woken up yet. Dad(Jack) has been okay. He's had a few hissy fits a bit, but he's fine.
Most of the time the three of us sit on the uncomfortable chairs waiting for my dad to wake up.
The babies are growing a lot. My doctor said that they should be kicking very soon. I haven't even taken my hands off of my belly yet.
It was now getting late and I was getting tired.
"Dad we need to go home soon." I spoke out.
He didn't respond but he nodded.
"When will he wake up?" He cried.
I waddled over to him and sat down in front of him.
"Dad will wake up soon. You know that." I pouted.
"I know. I shouldn't be so down."
He stood up and started pacing around the room.
"Why can't things be normal again? Why does everything have to go wrong?!"
I got up and went over to my dad to stop him.
"Not everything is going wrong I promise. It's just a hard time to through right now. You know it's gonna get better."
He sighed and sat back down. "How do you know that Luke? You're just a kid."
"Yeah I may be still a kid, but I know what I'm talking about." I felt like crying.
Damn hormones.
"Why do you guys keep going against me and the babies. I know I'm only 16 and it's too early to even think about kids. But do you know how I feel? I'm terrified. I still need to choose wether I'm going in for a c section or I'm going to do it natural. Do you know how hard that is?! And the fact that maybe I could die during either of those because I'm a pregnant male!" I yelled. "Your even more bipolar than I am. And I'm fucking pregnant with twins. You don't get it dad. Whenever something bad ever happens it always have to connect with us three. How would you feel if I blame every single problem within the last 5 months on you and dad. That would suck right? Well that's how I feel and you guys don't give two shits about it. Do you even love me as your child anymore?"
Ashton got up and told me to sit down next to him. I followed what he said and sat down. Away from my dad.
I was never the kid to ever speak my words like that ever. I somewhat felt really upset about it. What I said is what I've been wanting to say since I ran away a few months back.
I look over at Ashton looking down at my bump. He put his hand on it, rubbing it softly.
"Jack?" I heard someone whisper.
Dad jumped out of his seat and went over to the bed.
"Oh my god. You're okay." He cried.
"I'll go get the doctor." Ashton said.
I told him not to just yet and let my dads have a couple minutes together.
"I thought you would never wake up." Dad sniffled.
Dad(Alex) put his hand over my other dads.
"I'm here, don't need to worry. It's okay."
Dad saw Ashton and I.
"Come on, are you not going to say hi to me?" He laughed.
I slowly got up and then helped Ashton get up too.
"Luke your getting so big! Can I feel?" He asked.
I nodded as I came over to him.
I felt the babies move a lot and then I felt a soft thump against my skin. I see my dad staring up at me in shock.
"Luke... Did they-"
"They kicked." I smiled.
Ashton immediately came over and placed his hands on my belly.
"Cmon kick for daddy." He pleaded.
It was a miracle as one of them kicked again where Ashton had his hands.
"This is.."
I ruffled his hair and kissed him.
"We've been waiting for this."
I nodded.
"Boys can you go get the doctor now?" Dad(Jack) told us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cmon babies. Kick your dadda again." Ashton kept saying to my belly.

After a few hours of being at the hospital, Ash and I decided to go home.
I was completely exhausted and Ash had to rest his ankle for a while.

"The babies won't always kick on command. They just started kicking today you goof."
He shook his head. "The babies love me so much that they would kick again."
I combed my fingers through Ashtons hair while he kept his eyes on my belly.
"I can't believe we're going to be parents."
"I know. I'm sorry it happened while we were still in high school."
Ashton sat up and crawled next to me.
"I'm so happy about this. Having the twins is probably the best thing that's going to happen during my senior year."
"Should I stay in homeschool for next year too?" I asked.
"You can do whatever. I'll stay with you the entire time."
I felt the babies move a little bit.
"I think the babies are going to kick. They're moving around."
Ashton quickly placed his hands on my bump waiting for a kick.
"One kick for tonight babies?" He asked. And they kicked.
I huffed out in discomfort.
"Babe you alright?" Ash asked me.
"Yeah I'm alright. Let's go to bed."
Ashton and I went under the covers and immediately went to bed.