Ch 15

4 months!

Lukes P.O.V

"Your dad and Ashton got into a car accident."

I couldn't believe it.
But it was horrifyingly real.
Me and my dad(Jack) ran out to the car as soon as we can.
Driving to the hospital felt like forever.
Dad was speeding up a little bit.
"Calm down Jack we don't need another accident." Dad muttered to himself.
When we got to the hospital, dad immediately parked the car and ran right the building, leaving me behind.
I got out as soon I possibly could and made my way inside.
When I was there I saw my dad talking to the receptionist.
"Please you need to let me see my husband and my sons boyfriend." He pleaded.
"I'm sorry sir, but they are both in emergency surgery. If I get any news on them, I will tell you immediately." She smiled.
Dad groaned and made his way over to the chairs.
I slowly made my way over and sat down next to him.
It was silent for a really long time. No one wanted to talk. So I was the first one to say something in a while. "I'm sorry dad."
He looked over at me and rubbed my back.
"They'll be alright. Ash and your dad are both very strong men. Ash may be on the skinnier side" We laughed. "But they'll be okay."
My eyes wondered to my small belly.
"I don't want to be a single dad." I rubbed my belly.
Dad placed his hand over mine.
"You will not be a single father Luke. You and Ash are going to raise these babies together. And me and your dad are going to help you alright?"
I nodded my head. "Thanks"

It wasn't until another 2 hours that a doctor came over to us.