S i x

"There's something I've been needing to tell you, Chat." The bluenette hesitated, looking down at her feet anxiously. He looked at her with curious emerald eyes, locking onto Marinette's blue bell eyes. "Yes, Princess?"

At that second, Miranda attacked him. "Why did you call her Princess?! Aren't I your bugaboo?! I won't reject you this time, I swear!"

"It's okay, Marinette! Keep telling me, I'm listening!" The feline yelled over Miranda's angry rambling.

"You probably won't believe this, but I'm Ladybug." She closed her eyes and held her breath, waiting for a reaction. Both Chat and Miranda stopped fighting each other.

"What?" They both said in shock, staying silent for at least a minute.

"You heard me correctly, I'm Ladybug." Marinette crossed her arms confidently, looking down at both Miranda and Chat.

"I know I contradicted my statement earlier to you, Miranda, but believe me." The bluebell eyed girl kept her confident stance.

"Oh really, you're such a liar. Show us you're Ladybug, if you truly aren't lying!" Miranda smirked, but she shrugged and pulled out her kwami in retaliation.

"Tikki, transform me!" Marinette yelled as her kwami flew into her earrings uncertainly. Then, within seconds, Marinette had transformed into the real Ladybug.

"What?! How?! Chat, honey, are you seeing this?!" The brunette exclaimed in disgust, proceeding to throw a fit on the street. Chat just smirked in reply. "I knew it was Marinette this whole time." He grabbed both of Miranda's earrings and broke them perfectly in half. The Akuma flew out and the super duo knew they had successfully defeated Miranda.

"No more evil doing for you, little Akuma!" Ladybug jumped off the balcony and caught the Akuma in her yo-yo. "Time to devilize!" She swiped at the Akuma and purified it.

Ladybug landed onto the ground and released it, a satisfied euphoria washing over her. "Bye, bye, little butterfly!" She jumped in the air, shouting, "Miraculous Ladybug!" And just like that, the entirety of Paris went back to normal.

Miranda turned back into her civilian self and looked around. "Chat, honey, why is Ladybug with you? Where are we?"

"Pound it!" Ladybug and Chat both fist bumped each other. "Lady, we need to go. Sorry!" He grabbed the spotted heroine and leaped over rooftops with his staff. Once they got into an alleyway, Ladybug's transformation wore off.

"Mari, I knew it was you." Chat murmured into her ear, giving her a tingly sensation of warmth. "Well, how?"

"Ladybug's and your eyes are exactly the same, your personalities are irresistible, and your looks are incredibly similar." He smiled. "I'm glad it was you."

"Oh.." Marinette didn't know what to say to the happy kitty. "Well, thank you, Kitty." At that same moment, Chat's Miraculous beeped.

"Gotta go, don't want to let the cat out of the bag." He winked, about to launch his staff to head home.

"Aren't you going to show me your identity?" Marinette tilted her head to the side in curiosity, but Chat only shook his head in reply. "I don't want you to see it just yet. The right time will come though, Mari, believe me."

She rolled her eyes and gave him a small smile in return. "Fine, play your game, Kitty."

He smirked. "That's M'Lady I know of."