Gareth Bale

His full name is Gareth Frank Bale

He was born on July, 16, 1989 in Cardiff, Wales.

He attended Églways Newydd, Primary School Whitchurch, Cardiff. At school he was keen at athletic, rugby, and hockey besides football.

Bale's hero is Ryan Giggs.

His father Frank is a school teacher and his mother Debbie is an operation manager.

Bale came to be recognized as free kick specialist. His early goals in his career were mainly of free kicks.

As 18 year old, he made great impression for Spurs with three goals in his first four matches. But he was sidelined for the rest of his season, due to ligament damage in his right ankle.

His second goal, a volley in a 2-1 win against Stoke City earned him the goal of the month in August 2010.

On December 3, 2011 when Bale scored the first goal in a 3-0 victory over Bolton Wanderers, he dedicated it to late Gary Speed. Bale stitched "R I P Gary Speed" on his left boot and held it aloft after scoring the goal.

Bale enjoyed playing for "Spurs" under manager Andre Villa Boas, that he has given his daughter, manager initials. His daughter's name is Alba Violet Bale (AVB).

Bale is one of the two players to win three awards in the same year. Cristiano Ronaldo is the other.

Bale was the youngest Welshman to make his debut for Wales.

Bale is a proud father of two children : Alba Violet & Nava Valentina, with his wife Emma Rhys Jones.

After a big Wales victory in the Euro 2016 Round of 16, Bale was celebrating on the field with his daughter Alba. Alba was decked out in her Wales jersey.

Bale chose to play for Wales over England

Bale chose to play for Wales over England. He was born in Wales. But his grand-mother was English so he had the chance to play for England. But his parents were adamant that their son would play for Wales.

Bale was the most searched-for player during the Euro 2016.

He has dedicated his heart celebration to his wife Emma Rhys Jones.

Bale doesn't like to drink alcohol. Because he doesn't like the taste. He prefers a cold glass of water.

His big passion outside of football is golf.

Bale said that his favorite trick is the side-step. He explained: "The side-step is when you fake to the ball with your left foot, but step across to the left and take the ball to the right with the outside of your right.

Bale scored the key extra-time goal against Atletico Madrid as Real won La Decima with the 2014 Champions League.

His favourite restaurant in Madrid is celebrity-haunt Txistu but preferred Nando's when he's in England.

He has his own personal chef to ensure he eats correctly but admits to being obsessed with Spanish dry cured ham or jambon.

Since leaving England for Spain, Gareth claims chocolate is the thing he most misses from back home. He brings back Dairy Milk and and Galaxy brand chocolates everytime he makes a trip.

Bale's uncle is Welsh legend Chris Pike.

People describe him as a footballer with "tremendous speed, great crossing ability, a great left foot and exceptional
physical qualities"

----------------------------------------------