~Chapter 6~

You leapt to your feet with face red. Turning your back, you crossed your hands and hid your face from view. "I swear Undyne could you not ship it every time I trip on someone?!" You hissed.

Undyne jumped from foot to foot, smiling like a fool and clapping her hands. Ink looked between you and Undyne, still sitting on the ground. You offered your hand and heaved Ink to his feet, not making eye contact.

"Just let me see the phone." You huffed, shoving your hand at her.

She snickered and placed an upgraded phone in your hand. Tucking it in your pocket, you then moved your hand towards Ink and waited patiently. His eyes fell to your open palm and he looked back at your face. "What?" He asked.

"My sketchbook." You said curtly.

Undyne eyes widened as Ink revealed the book. "You let him into your sketchbook?!" She yelped.

"No! He stole it!" You blurted, snatching the book and hugging it to your chest. "Whatever, that all I needed. Call me if you need me." You huffed, walking briskly from the lab.

As you walked away, you untangled your jacket from around you waist and threw it on, though you were burning from the Hotlands heat already. At least the hood hid your look of annoyance. Ink scrambled to catch up but you didn't slow to allow him the time. Your feet carried you quickly, soon loosing Ink.

You could hear him call after you but you only continued. Your path did not lead you home, but instead through the Waterfalls. Going to your usual spot wasn't an option, Ink knew where that was. So for now you could only wander. Glancing at your phone, you still expected another hour before Chara arrived at your own home. Thinking it over, the walk to the Castle from your home would take about two days minimum. You'd have to grab some other stuff from home, but that could wait till later.

You stopped, gazing at a bed of echo flowers. The blue hues seeming to hypnotize you as they swayed methodically. Whispers filled the air, people's dream boiled down to fading echoes. Sighing, you sat in the midst of the blooms, falling victim to their spell.

You laid flat, back to the ground, and closed your eyes. You could hear the plees of so many monsters all around you. They cooed innocent whispers of hopes you were soon to fulfill. Listening to their prayers filled you with determination. But you couldn't help but wonder to your hopes, your own wish.

You reflected on your thoughts, eyes fixed on the crystals of the rocky ceiling. You were caught into its methodic spell. Soon your eyes began to weigh themselves down, pulling you into sleep. Darkness consumed your vision as your eyes fell such.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As sleep took your body, white ate away at the black that surrounded you. You sat alone and looked up, eyes met to a white expanse. Almost instantly fear took you.

No.... Not back here.... I can't be alone again...

You shook slightly looking around wildly. "BLUEBERRY?! INK?! CHARA?! ANYONE?!!??!??!?!?!" You cried.

Your soul appeared before you, beating to match your panic. Blue strings hung loosely around it, going in and around it as well. You furrowed your brow and reached towards it, pulling it towards you. The blue strings glistened. Your fingers traced them gently, feeling it in your chest as the strings shifted. You tried to pull them from your soul, but you were met with a not-so-pleasant outcome. As the string separated from the surface of your soul, pain laced your body. It was like your flesh was being skinned away with a potato peeler, then again over exposed muscle.

You dropped the soul and watched it be yanked away from you. It rose within the curtain of strings, the strings seeming to grow in length and stretched outward against the pull of gravity. You followed them as they rose soon intertwining with a bitterly familiar image of a familiar skeleton. You heaved your breath, looking at the skeleton in pure hatred.