~Chapter 2~

You opened your eyes slowly and groaned. A small headache shook your head as you roll over and fell on the floor. You squeaked as you hit the floor and wince as a cut opened up. Footsteps got louder as they approached you and a hand appeared in front of your eyes.

You took it gratefully and stood steadily. You remembered everything but you were trying to push it away. Blinking a few times, you cleared your vision and looked at your helper. Your heart leapt as you saw Sans faced. Wrapping your arms around him, you burrowed your face into his chest.

"Blueberry!" You yelled, squeezing the skeleton.

Did he get taller? Since when were you shorter than him? You realized your mistake and released the monster. You took a better look at him from a few feet away and blushed with confirmation. The skeleton that helped you up was not your sweet, blue friend... but instead a foreign and new skeleton.

He wore the same beige clothing with his arsenal of paint tubes strapped to his chest. A greenish-blue sweater was tied around his waist and a ginormous paintbrush was strapped to his back. Black ink splatters littered his bones and clothes. You bowed your head and apologized.

"I'm sorry Ink, I thought you were my Sans." You muttered.

"It's fine (Y/N), you miss your friend. You can't help that." Ink blushed and you gasped a little.

"What?" He asked, the blush spreading.

You pointed to your cheeks and averted your gaze, feeling even more guilty.

"You're cheekbones are rainbows." You said quietly.

"Oh," he said and raised a hand towards his face. "I thought I had paint on my face or something."

You snickered. "Well you do but it kinda makes sense considering your look."

He chuckled and put a hand behind his skull. "Heh, I guess so."

"(Y/N)?!"

You looked towards the door and a flying child knocked you over. You looked down at the child and laughed, patting her hair.

"Chara! You won't believe how much I missed you." You mused, pulling the child into a tight hug.

"I heard a thump and I thought you got hurt! Where have you been? Where's Sans? Why is your skin all cut up?"

You put your hands up in surrender. "Slow down Chara! I just woke up!" You sighed.

Chara got off of you and pulled a chocolate kiss from her pocket, waiting patiently. Ink put a hand on your shoulder and you turned towards him.

"You might wanna give (Y/N) some time. Traveling from dimensions is a huge stress on most people's bodies, not to mention having your memories almost wiped."

You waved you hand submissively. "I'm fine Ink. It's just a headache." You smiled. "Okay Chara, go get Paps and I'll answer your questions."

Chara jumped up and ran from the room with a nod. You got back on to the couch and patted the seat next to you, looking at Ink. He shook his head.

"I'll stay standing. I'm not one to stay still." He said.

You furrowed your brows and looked at him. "You're not one to stay still? Like you need be doing something at all times?"

He nodded. You pursed your lips. "When do you relax?"

"When I'm painting." He said curtly.