Chapter 6

Check out the new cover by  Chaitv 😘😘 Thank you so much re!!! She sent me around 4 pics guys. So if you like it please appreciate her!!

I was out of the world..I lost myself for a few seconds...my whole system went numb...my world came crashing down...I crashed down into HER world!!
'Kuch kahoge nai kya' she said smiling between her tears.But then I thought what if instead you giving her she gave you a surprise...you can still surprise her na...

'I know Manik that you too...' 'Shhh...' I shushed her.'You na spoilt a major major part of my surprise...but never mind I will go according to my list.But I will just bring the last item up to the top...'and he moved a bit back..bent down on one knee and took her one hand in his hand...

'Nandini Murthy..now I want you to listen to me...and only listen!! Yess I LOVE YOU!! But instead of telling you how much I do...I would tell you why I love you so much...Nandini!! The day I saw you...I fell for you. The day we spoke for the first time...I fell for your voice...infact I still have it all recorded *chuckles*. The day we spent time for the first time...I felt lost...lost all the time in the moments I spent with you. The day we held hands..I wished I could freeze our hands with glue...and now I promise to never ever leave them...' he said looking deeply in her tear filled eyes '...The day you fell ill...I felt low and puckish and made a self note never would let even a mosquito bite you let alone falling ill. The day I came to know it ain't mere attraction...the day I felt that I feel love for you..is the day when my soul started to tie yours up with mine..that is when I started planning all of this. Nandini I...I've..We have so many memories together and now I want to continue creating memories with you for the rest of eternity..I LOVE YOU!! Will you be my girl officially.. Will you be my girlfriend!?' I said and now even my eyes were moist.The entire time...not even once did we leave contact... well that wasn't possible now..!!

She nodded and pulled me up just to take me into another strong felt..hearts connected hug. We stood there like that for a long time.None of us spoke...just the waves and the winds.If only we could stay like that forever...

My thoughts were disturbed when she broke the hug and lovingly said..'I Love You So Much Manikk!! I never planned anything like this..I never thought of anything else like you did but just one thing...to tell you how much I do.. You hold a very special place in my heart Manikk...infact in me!!...Putting in words how much you love someone is a tough thing to do coz that is something that cannot be measured..The 3 magical words itself carry so much of gravity that nothing much matters.But you made this so special for me...every girl wants a special proposal...but you gave me something that I would never forget...you gave me something that I could cherish a life time...WITH YOU!!'

By the time she ended..I was so close to her.She instantly closed her eyes as I pulled her closer by her waist. There was negligible gap between us..I brought my lips close to hers and touched them with mine and everything ceased to exist..the waves..the sky full of stars..the wind..the ever glowing moon too was a tad dull before this moment of ours.It was a slow-gentle kiss.. full of love...full of passion. It didn't last long but it wasn't so as that we would forget it by creating other memories. No! Never! Every memory with her had a different page in my book of life...every memory had it's own significance.

'Would the lady dance with me..!?' I asked her extending my hand. She without a thought placed hers in mine.We were dancing forgetting the world..our souls together. She rested her head on my shoulder..our hands entwined and we moved with the flow...I placed her hand on my shoulder from our entwined hands and brought her closer holding her petite frame..We danced..but then I remembered that we hadn't eaten anything after afternoon and it was quite late for dinner...I instantly pulled a chair and made her sit..I brought mine close to hers and sat..We fed each other with talks never ending ..smiles never fading..and hands never leaving.

'Hmm! So Portraits check..Dance check..The most awaited moment that was supposed to be the last thing on my list of surprises check..Sweet dish check (he said winking at her indicating their together moment and she blushed hitting him on his shoulder)..Now time for the next!!' saying this he got up only to be stopped by her. 'But Manik after so much...is there anything more left?' she asked 'Just wait here sweetie..!!' and again she turned into crimson red listening to that. 'I tell you again..I love it when you blush like this when I call you sweetie' he said 'I love it when you call me that' she said lowering her eyelashes utter to his surprise. 'I love it when you love what I do for you..' he said playing along 'Coz I love you' she said..and Bamm!! There ends the discussion. Manik was very much surprised to see her so much loving him..but at the end he had his answer...he loved her like she did!!

'Ms. Murthy trying to steal my thunder haan!! I thought I would be the first but it was you...and now all of this! But don't worry coz the next thing will bring back my thunder. He immediately came back from the pillar where there was a small packet. He gave her and asked her to open it up. She opened it with a pinch of suspence that what now and she saw 2 beautiful bracelets with a musical tie.One a bit girly with a band of a thin delicate chain while the other had a heavy one. 'I wanted to give this to you as a mark of our new beginning. A symbol of togetherness. Two joint notes make a tie like you and me make US...Manik and Nandini be "MANAN" and he made her wear it..she made him wear it!!

'Now chalo..time for your favorite thing!! Star gazing!!' 'I never told you about it na...how do you know Manik?'
'I told you na...now we're connected. So it's easy for me to know..' he said cheekily.. 'Acha!! Toh phir main abhi kya soch rahi hoon?' she asked to which he came close to her and whispered 'Ki Manik is soo handsome' near her ear sending shrudders down her.Her figure trembled with his proximity and she held his hand for support. 'Isn't that what ur thinking' he asked only to recieve a slap on his arm..
'Chale' 'Chalo' and he carefully made her climb a rock and both sat their..Manik resting on a tree and Nandini on his shoulder. Both their hands playing with each others and both of them lost gazing stars in the clear night sky..A perfect scenario one could wish for star gazing with you loved one and timely talking to each other too...Unfortunately Manik's alarm rang that he had kept as an alert sign that they had to go back as the party back in the hotel too could not be ignored. He was the host afterall and also their friends would kill them if they would not attend the final counting of the year with them..So they had to go back.
As expected they were bombarded with questions but Manik made an excuse of vedio conference with his foreign cousin and Nandu said she went to the room as she had a headache. The year ended with a happy note for the rest while a memorable note for Manan..now Manik and Nandini were tagged Manan..they were now together...We...Us and not Manik and Nandini...you and me!!

Guys very disheartening response. This one only coz my nestie told me to.