Chapter 5

Finally the day was here...The D-Day... our day!! I had not spoken to her since morning..I got up before all and left early to make preparations. It was afternoon now... I called Mukti to know about her..'Yaar Manik where are you...do you know how badly she misses you!?' she yelled but in low voice as soon as she picked the call... 'Really!!' he said with a sly shy smile..
He was really happy..infact his isnsides were dancing. He knew she would miss him..he wanted her to miss him coz after she saw him..after she saw what kept him from talking to her...her exclusive expression would be a treat to watch..
I so wanted the day to end soon..I couldn't wait to be with her...I was go ing to propose her...I knew what I was doing.I knew she too felt the same for me...I was SURE!! I just had to make the first move..

It was evening now.It had been enough now..I thought. For her...for me...!!Now no more staying away..But before all I had to first go and manaofy my girl..otherwise for sure my surety of her YES would be in danger.. *chuckles*...

'What's so funny Mr.Manik Malhotra!?' I heard her sacrcastic+angry tone..I didn't come to know when in my thoughts I entered her room...'Nandini I...' 'Yeah yeah..u were busy and you forgot about me...hain na!!' she told in a sad but cold tone..
'Why do you say that..how can I forget about you yaar...I know it was wrong on my part but I was really stuck up with some work..' I tried to put up my front...'I can never ever forget you...not even if I get permanent amnesia.!!' I told her in an explaining manner..an took her hands in mine.

'But you did not even call me once...Bas aise hi gayab!!' she told in sadly in a low tone. Without wasting more time I pulled her closer and took her in a compensatory hug..'Sorry...!!' I muttered and she held me tighter. This clearly showed how much she missed me..how much I meant to her.
I knew she was not too good in expressing her feelings..but these small acts are more than enough to make me fall for her...a bit more

'You're fine na now.!!' I asked her not breaking the hug..and kissing her hair..to which she just hmmmed. After donno how long..I broke the hug and looked at her smiling face..'Waise..someone was missing me too much na!!' I teased her but to my surprise she bobbed her head in a yes..playing with my coat's button.'Par tum toh..humphh!! she told nd moved her lips left right in a sync.'Aree I missed you too na baba.jab tumhe pata chalega na khan tha main toh tum mujhe..ek bohot bada reward dogi..!!

'Acha..kahan the toh tum!?' she asked

'The party's in 2 hours..don't you wanna get ready!?' I asked her to change the topic n also as usually girls take eternity to get ready and also coz now I couldn't wait anymore..'Manik there's still 2 more hours..!! What will I do getting ready so early!!'

'Wo I thought all girls take hours to get ready na..but nevermind you don't need any dressing up for hours.' he said getting close to her 'You're natural beauty' and he kissed her forehead... 'Get ready Nandini...for something you will never ever forget...something that you will cherish..we will cherish.something that both of us are waiting for...!!' saying that I left that poor soul in a confused state..

I was waiting for her outside the party venue and when she came...Oh My Godd!! a fairy or an angel..I donno..but none could be more pretty than her I thought.She already stole my heart and now she was going to steal the party..
A white dress with a thin red ribbon towards her upper waist.. and a shining tiara.. I went towards her still not out of my trance. I could see her blush seeing my gaze...but she was giving me a hard time..the way she looked..!!

'Hey!!' I took her in a quick hug

'My sweetie bore a Princess look hmm!!'..'How do I look Rockstar!?' she asked 'Drop.Dead.Gorgeous' I said..

'Come let's go in' and I forwarded my hand

She happily kept hers in mine and we proceeded. Though Goa...it wasn't a wild party..I made sure of that.. I was hosting the party n I had made sure of it.

We began with our Hie Hello sessions and then all were called to hop on to the stage...and I found my opportunity. I sneaked her out...

'Manik..hum kahan jaa rahe hai!! Party andar hai..sab andar hai...why did you get me out!?' she asked in aconfused tone.But Manik was walking carefreely holding her hand and he just gave one reply..'You trust me na!! Then just come with me..it's a surprise'.
That was enough for her..she trusted him more than anything and she loved surprises..The party was on the hotel terrace..specially arranged for them. And Manik and Nandini's private planned party was on the beach.. Manik booked a corner for them...rocks around, shore before them..cool breeze blowing..and a shed above them..It was an open room kinda..

It was an open room kinda

When they reached there

When they reached there...Nandini's eyes twinkled with joy..tears of happiness formed in her eyes seeing him do so much for her. What she saw there freezed time for her and him...he was so happy that she was happy. This was all he wanted..

'Surprise..!!' he whispered in her ear taking her in a backhug.
'Manikk!!' was all she said with a sigh...no doubt I expected more but when she turned,I found out that it was much more than my expectations...she was having tears of happiness in her eyes..
surprised..gratified..glad..delighted all could be seen when she saw what I had kept in store for this beauty...my beauty!! 'It's beautiful Manik' she said taking me in a hug...I responded...'But Nandini not more than you,wo toh tum hi ho na..' I said breaking the hug and pointing towards her pictures on huge frames of canvas. 'I tried to capture every emotion of yours and show you how beautiful you look...how etheral... what a royalty..what a babydoll in my eyes!!' I said kissing her cheek...

"I LOVE YOU MANIKK!!"

ILU bol diya 😱. Ab aage kya hoga. Next chapter mein pata chalega 😅Long chapter tha na..Acha guys pls give me your views on the set up and Manik's proposal would be in the next chapter. But PLEASE tell me you liked it or not!!
Aur IMAGES. I'm hope you like them. Maine kitna sar phoda hai dhoondne k liye mujhe hi pata hai...ask Chaitv
😂😂
Bechari ko aaj bohot pareshan kiya maine 😁