Chapter 4

She recovered within a week with more of those crying sessions *chuckles* and our teasings.Her mother told us the only thing she does when she's unwell is either cry or sleep..How kiddish na..!? But that's how she is..that's how herself..that's how she's adorable..that's how I like her.
I realised what she is to me..how deep is she in me..The more I realised..the more I was eager to get to tell her.But no..I was looking for the perfect opportunity. The thing that bowled me over her was that she was herself..the ones rarely found nowadays..not someone who'll colour her hair funky..get all kinds of brushes and make herself a canvas..flaunt herself..she was different from types..a perfect blend of every sphere..a perfect fit in your imagination.I had been smitten by her..I had to fall for her..infact anybody would.

Finally "My perfect opportunity" came. It was time for my favourite part of the year...The New Years..The entire college was to go to Goa for the theme party...and can you imagine the theme..masquerade+character costume.Here..now I was planning my first ever proposal. Not that I hadn't been in relationships but this one was real..true..pure.. heart to heart..special in the true sense

This morning we were to leave for Goa,a bus trip.I made her sit beside me..not that she objected yet one could say I made her sit with me...and this time...she entwined our hands..I was so so happy..she made me feel so special around her. You know there are some people who leave strong impressions that one would feel lonely in their absence..she was that kind.
It had started to drizzle and we didn't close our windows. We were enjoying the delightful weather. 'Nandini..!!'..'Hmm' she said looking out..enjoying the rain..everybody loves rain..it's only the depressed who don't I guess...or the rare bunch who are allergic to water...LOL..lame.

'I think you should shift..just a few days ago u were having viral.Tum ek kaam karo andar aajao'..'Noo!! Manik this is so beautiful na..look at everything outside..I'm fine pakka.

''No..I can't take chances..otherwise phir se I would have to jump through ur balcony at midnight..spoiling my peaceful sleep..huhh!!'.

'Haww!! Go Manik..I will never ever call you'..

'Impossible..who else would come in the middle of the night spoiling their sleep haan!! It's only me sweetie..;)'..

'You are wrong Mr.Malhotra..there are others too..our classmate Aryamann...he too offered help' and she was successful in her attempt. I hated that douchebag since even before Nandini came here..but after she came around he just never left any chance to glue himself around her. And my girl was so naive that how many ever times I told her about him..she said "he's a nice guy Manik..he's sweet."...But who would tell her that he ain't sugar..he's molasses..the black stinky byproduct.

'Oh really!! Go and tell him then..from the next time!!' I played around faking anger and turning my face around..this worked on my sweet innocent soft hearted bae.She pulled me towards herself and whispered a 'Sorry'..I smiled at her innocence...but the next thing she asked...made me fall for her...More..with a capital M..
'Manik!! Did ur sleep really get spoiled..!? I'm sorry but I could only think of you at that time..so I called u'.

'Nandini!!' I sighed 'What are you made of...sweetie ur always in my mind and in my dreams when I sleep..so you tell me which one is better a poster of ur favourite actor or meeting him...same's with me.I was just trying to pull your leg'..She smiled at this and got back to relishing the weather..'Waisee...' I said going close to her...'I love it when you blush when I call you sweetie'...she turned a darker shade of the darkest red...'You are...a sweetheart!!' I said and that was it..she side hugged me to hide her flushed face and I covered her with her stole..the reson why this conversation began and see where we landed up.But this a natural phenomena with her...there are many moments to cherish when she's here..there are many more to come I'm sure when she's here.She was all I had been thinkin about since I've seen her..

The bus stopped at a dhaba for dinner..I had to wake her up...the toughest thing for me..who would wanna miss such an angelic sight..but then she had to have food too...it had been long since we last had and in this cold I didn't want her to fall sick again...I couldn't afford it.

We had food and I again felt her warm against me...I freaked.The first thing I did was I took her back to the bus.. 'See!! Why did you have to be so stubborn.!?You should have listened to me..now take this tablet and no tantrums girl' I said sternly.

'Manik!! Come here' she made me sit beside her and took my giant like hands in her tiny ones..'Um fine na Manik..tum kyu itna panic kar rahe ho..I'm sure measure karoge na toh 99° hi aayega. Tum ab chup ho jao'..

'Tum so jao' I said in return pecking her forehead and nodding my head..

'Aan aan!! Andar madam'..she smiled and I sat beside her taking the window seat to give her support..Slowly even I slept and then finally came the day I was waiting for...it was gonna be my day..her day..our day.That day which we would cherish forever..that we would never forget!!

Wassup people!! Too happy today. Coz the weather here is so awesome..so romantic 😍😍 Upar se I have such amazing friends here I tell you!!🙌
Toh I hope even you smile enough reading the update..that ek like toh thok hi do 😆 See you again..until next time!