16✧

Louis

Harry removed his lips from mine and looked at me in concern.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked and my body felt like it was on fire despite the coldish October air peeking from the window. I hummed in response but that wasn't good enough for him.

"No I want you to say it like you did earlier." He kisses down my thighs and spreads them from each other.

"I-I want you to fuck me." My words fall over each other and I almost whisper it out. He seems satisfied with my answer, reaching for a bottle on lube and a condom from his top drawer.

Harry pulls down his trousers and boxers to reveal his dick which slaps against his hip wanting to be let free. He hands me the condom and I take it in my hands that are quite sweaty right now.

"Put that on for me baby." He says smoothly and I rip the packet open with my teeth and roll on the condom with ease. The man lets out a low moan. I learned this from porn okay?

"I want to taste you, is that alright love?" He gets down once again and traces circles on my thick apparent thighs.

"Please." I gulp and lay back on his now messed up sheets.

I feel him pull down my panties and I suddenly feel like my body didn't look good. He notices me tense up.

"Don't worry babe, you look gorgeous. Your body is breathtaking." He plants a kiss to my hole and blows cool air over it and I let out a gasp in pleasure. Harry takes that as a sign to continue, licking every aspect of me down there. I moan loudly when he swivels his tongue just right on the outside of my entrance. It pokes in and that's when I break.

"Harry please!" I whimper out and he stands, lifting my legs to hook around his waist while I still lay flat.

He doesn't wait a mere second after lining himself up with me to slam inside and I instantly feel a few tears fall. The man continues pounding hard into me but also kissing away the water leaks on my face.

Holy shit I'm having sex with my English teacher. And this is my first time having sex. I don't think he knows, I should've told him right? Oh my-

It hurts from not being properly prepped but the pain starts to fade out and turn into crazy driven pleasure. He moans from above me and my body responds fast to that moaning twice as loud.

I bet you the neighbors could hear the sound of his hips slapping to my ass. He thrusts even more going deeper brushing against my prostate.

"Fuck. You're so fucking sexy Lou." I let out a few mewls and cries.

"You like when I talk like this to you don't you? You're all hard for me." He runs his long fingers on my willy and spreads the precum falling.

"You love taking my fat cock don't you? Such a little slut for me." He grunts right in my ear and spanks me. I wish I was recording this for later. I slap my horny subconscious.

"I want to ride you Harry." I finally speak and his eyes darken. He pulls out of me and my lower stomach feels like it's going to fall out of my body.

He sits on the bed and lifts my body on top of his. I pump his cock before dropping down onto it.

"You're doing so good. Keep going I'm almost there." Harry holds my hips and guides me. I feel him inside of my once again and now I really feel him against my prostate. He jerks upwards and I grind down on him.