1✧

Harry
I walk quickly into the classroom trying not to spill my coffee and get it on my new button up that my girlfriend Ramona got for me, apparently blue suits me.

Looking at the clock I realize that I barely have anytime to prepare and I see students already getting their things from their lockers and chatting with each other before the bell rings.

Setting down my coffee, my computer dings and it's an email from one of those annoying office ladies.

New student Louis Tomlinson added to your attendance list. Good luck xx

Fuck another new student? We already have Pedro that moved from El Salvador. Not that I have anything against new students, it's just that when they come to the school later then everyone else, I have to make sure that they're all caught up.

I scrunch my nose and get ready to reply back.
Thanks, send the student up whenever you're ready :) -H

My break ends soon and third period starts when the students begin to fill the room, only a few kind ones greet me.

"Alright, I know we've been avoiding this but you all need to start that book report. It's due in two weeks, I'll remind you five days before those two weeks are up." I announce loudly so everyone can hear, before I even finished my first sentence, everyone was already groaning. Even Liam Payne, the kid that always does his work without a complaint.

I ignore the death stares and the googly eyes from some of the girls in the back and speak up again, "So I'm allowing you to use your phones right now to get some ideas of what book you wanna read. Make sure you're interested so this can get completed."

Most kids pulled out their iPhones and Galaxies. When I was their age I had my dumb ol Blackberry.

I already know that most of them aren't using their phones for what I told them to do. But hey, it's easier to give out zeros than grade a report.

There's a knock on my door and I motion for the person to come in.
"Mr.Styles, I'm here with the new student Lewis Tomlinson, and his lovely mother." Tina the office lady said with a fake smile while showing them off. I stare for a moment because wow. The boy has short fluffy brown hair with a small fringe. He's also wearing a skirt?

I've never seen a guy wear girls clothes in this school. He definitely pulls it off anyway.

"Louis, it's Louis." I hear the smaller boy say under his breath, picking lint off of his skirt keeping his head down.

Tina grimaces and smiles again, "Alright I'm going back down, good luck Lewis." He rolled his eyes at her and nudged his mom.

"Louis don't let anyone get under your skin, be good today and I'll buy you those lipsticks from MAC that you've always wanted." The woman whispered lowly to Louis and he grinned and hugged her from the side.

"Alright alright, bye mummy!" Louis kissed his mom on the cheek and she held up a finger at him.

"Hi, I'm Jay, this is my son Louis," she smiled genuinely and shook my hand. "If there's any problem, you can call/email me." She nodded and then left the room.

I cleared my throat and ruffled my hair before speaking.

"U-uh yeah, hello, I'm Mr. Styles, you can sit up in any empty seat, there's one next to Liam. Liam raise your hand please." The kid looked confused and raised his hand without knowing why, looking around him.