9✧

I'm bored and alone so I figured that I'd update :) 

It's really sad that Niall has to deal with disgusting people. like Niall is the last person to deserve hate. It makes me upset like...don't come for my son or I'll come at you with a cricket bat in hand. ANYWAYS.

Comment, rate, share please <3

Third Person POV

After Ramona flipped out on him, Harry went back to his small home. Within 10 minutes, the girl was repeatedly calling him and texted every time he would let the phone go to voicemail. He wasn't having it

It was the 23rd call by the time Harry picked up, getting out from his shower. This body was welcomed with water droplets running down his fit body.

"Yes?" The man said in an irritated tone.

"I'm so so sorry babe! I don't know what got into me! Please come over and have dinner with me and my father." She pleads and Harry has to think about it. If he didn't show up then her dad would probably hunt him down.

"Today?" He asks uneasily, walking to his dresser to pick out grey briefs and long socks.

"Yes. The sooner the better! Do you want me to pick you up or can you handle driving down here?" She giggled and the long haired lad rolled his eyes.

"I can handle it. See you at-" He paused waiting for a time confirm.

"6:30 ish? Dress nicely please." Ramona sighs and Harry lets out a scoff.

"Do I not always dress nicely?" He smirks looking into his closet filled with slightly fancier clothes.

"I don't know 'bout them silk shirts H." She jokes and he huffs playfully, slightly offended.

"Sure whatever. I need to get dressed so I'll see you at 6:30?" He moves hangers around with both hands, phone pressed against his ear with his shoulder.

"Deal." She says and hangs up.

Harry doesn't know how longer he'll be able to keep up this act. Ever since he met Louis it seems as if he couldn't stop putting him in the picture. No matter how hard he tried, the ocean eyed boy would appear in his mind. And even though his ass was on the line, he didn't mind it.

Harry settled with his black fitting shirt that Gemma got him because she thought he'd like it. He paired it with his black and white floral trousers that were also a tight fitting. Personally, Harry took what he wore very seriously.

He wouldn't let people change how he dresses

He wouldn't let people change how he dresses. Anne always encouraged him to be free spirited always and stay true to himself. If that meant wearing tight floral trousers then let it be.

Not just satisfied with the look yet, he rolled up the sleeves, showing scattered tattoos.

He made his way to his kitchen and took two shots of fireball. He'd need it for this shitshow coming up.