pt 2 of new chapter

Skipping to tonight, you pack a small bag for the hotel and head with Ban into town. You and Ban walk through the streets until finally you find a nice hotel. You check both of you in and head to your room, laying your stuff down and throwing yourself onto the bed.

Ban: well dont you look comfortable.

Ban leaned over you, his face right in front of yours. You blushed looking up at him, wrapping your arms around his neck. He quickly snatches a kiss from you, placing his arms above your head to steady himself over you.

Y/N: I think i want to take a shower.

Ban smiled as he wrapped your thighs around him and sat up, holding you tight.

Ban: Ill help you get there~

You laugh softly and hold onto him, not refusing his offer as he carried you into the bathroom, gently setting you down and keeping his hands on your waist. 

Ban: do I need to help you get undressed too? 

You smile looking down and laying your forehead on his chest, never imagining you would be in this situation with him in a million years. You felt his fingers run through your hair gently.

Ban: how adorable can you get Y/N?

You felt Ban gently grab your chin and pull your face up to look at him. His thumb gently ran over your lips as he stared into your eyes. he made the same look, many times to you before. Though you never knew what it meant, you do now.  You could see his love for you in his eyes. You smiled softly going on your toes a bit and kissing him softly. Once, then twice, then a third time. You both quickly locked lips slowing beginning to undress eachother. Walking backwards, Ban guides you into the shower as his kisses trail to your neck, his hands going under your thighs as he pushes you against the tile wall. turning the water to hot, He pulls your thighs up so they are at his hips, and he gently holds you as his kisses shower over you. 

Ban: Y/N....