A Very Sleepless Night P2

Ban smiled sweetly as he rubbed your cheek.

Ban: Im gonna take whats mine.

He moved his hand down gently rubbing your entrance with his thumb. You gasped softly at his touch, becoming weaker by the second. You feel him move his middle finger and ring finger in place of his thumb, pushing inside you quickly. You reluctantly let out a moan, causing Ban to smile. He began moving his fingers in and out of you.

Ban: Moan for me, You know you want to Y/N

You heart was racing as you looked up at him, too embarrassed to speak.

Ban: It seems I'll have to make you then huh?

Ban slowly pulled his fingers out of you, licking your juices off his fingers seductively. You watched him unzip his pants, causing you to bite your lip. He pulled his cock out of his pants, holding the shaft in his hands. You were too busy staring to notice Ban was blushing, Your gaze was caught on his 8 inch cock.

Y/N: its so big Ban....

Ban: H-Hey...dont say it like that...

You looked up at him, smirking.

Y/N: consider it revenge.

Ban smirked.

Ban: Man you have a response for everything dont you Y/N?

He leaned down and kisses you sweetly. You felt his tip press against your cunt. Bans eyes were locked with yours, refusing to look away. He slowly began to push inside of you, causing you to wince slightly. You never had anything that big inside you. Ban quickly pushed himself inside all at once, spreading your walls for his massive shaft. You moaned loudly, gripping the pillow under your head. Ban let out a curse under his breath, along with a groan. He slowly moved his hips back, then slammed his self back against you, making you yelp in pleasure. He continued the process, groaning with each hard thrust.

Ban: a-ah fuck...Y/N.... If this keeps up...I wont be able to resist being rough with you.

You looked up at him weakly, brushing part of his bangs out of his face.

Y/N:....No one is stopping you...

His eyes widened at your response, but then slowly smirked.

Ban: Thank god....