THE NEW CHAPTER

IT IS TIME MY SISTER WIVES!! I am starting the new chapter! hold your squeals please. I am so happy to hear from so many people, you have no idea how happy it makes me. I read EVERY SINGLE comment, and i have finally decided on the new chapter. It will contain more hanky panky with ban of course and more romance than before. Just a fyi before I start, you may have noticed that i have a few typos in my previous chapters, thats because I write these late at night and well my mind doesnt notice them at first. Anyways, lets get on to the story!

You and Ban both wake up in the morning after the love filled night. You both quickly get dressed and head down stairs to where Meliodas, Elizabeth, Diane, King, and Hawk are all waiting. As you go downstairs you notice they all have bags under their eyes. 

Ban: Hey cap~! whats up?

Suddenly Meliodas stands up with his hands on the table where he was sitting at.

Mediodas: Ban, Im happy for you both. really. But next time could you maybe be a little quieter?

You felt the color drain from your face as you think of how loud you must have been. Ban continued to the kitchen, putting a apron on like no big deal as Elizabeth patted your back blushing as she tried to comfort you.

Elizabeth: t-there t-there Y/N, Im sure you were...well...not thinking straight. 

Elizabeth blushed as she looked down, not sure what to say, as Diane lays down outside with a thud, making the ground shake. 

Diane: I got no sleep because of you two!!

Ban suddenly stopped cooking and looked at everyone.

Ban: well if it bothers you guys that much, me and Y/N will go to a hotel tonight! im sure they have one in the village. 

You looked over at Ban surprised with his idea.

King: That might work. I wouldnt want to come in between your romance but I dont think I'll ever get sleep then. 

Meliodas: alright, but just for tonight, tomorrow we have to go to the next town.

Ban flashed a big smile as he walked over to you, hanging up his apron. he came closer to your ear, softly whispering in his teasing attitude.

Ban: Looks like we can be as loud as we want tonight now.