A Very Sleepless Night

WARNING: The words " Nipple", " Pussy", and "Cunt" will be used beyond with point. I dont know about you but those words kinda make me cringe. just a warning, carry on.

You felt his hands run up and down your waist as your tongues fought over dominance. You were no match for Ban. Slowly and hesitantly, Ban parted his lips from yours, staring into your eyes.

Ban: We dont have to go any farther if you dont want to...The last thing I want to do is force you Y/N..

His hand moved your hair behind your ear. You wanted him more than ever.

Y/N: Ban...I want you...please dont stop.

He chuckled as he smiled his usual cocky smile. 

Ban: Then why didnt you say so Y/N~?

You felt his hands move to the rim of your shirt and slowly pull it up and over your head, throwing it across the room. His lips pressed against your neck roughly, kissing and sucking. He quickly pulled your waist closer to him as he left a hickey on your neck. Your body felt so hot in desire for him. His kisses soon began to travel down past your collar bone, all while he began to unhook your bra, throwing it to join your shirt, and leaving your breasts fully exposed. You blushed in embarrassment but didnt have the will to resist. 

Ban: Y/N your so beautiful. Dont ever leave my side.

He pecked your lips one last time before quickly taking one of your nipples in his mouth. You gasped loudly tilting your head back as he roughly sucked, sending a wave of pleasure over you.

Y/N: O-Oh Ban~!

You felt his grip on your waist tighten when you say his name. You ran one of your hands up his muscular arm. He pulled his lips from your breast, then moved to the other one. You began to moan reluctantly, your face a bright red but no longer being able to hold yourself back. You felt him smile and pull away, quickly rolling you onto your back. You stared up at him as he removed his red jacket, showing his muscular chest. You felt chills up your back as you brushed your fingers against his abs. He smiled down at you, pulling your shorts off, along with your panties.

Ban: I want to hear you say my name. All the time. Y/N..Promise me you will only say my name in pleasure? 

He stared down at you, picking your legs up and putting them on his shoulders, grinding against your fully exposed pussy.

Y/N: Ban, I promise. I belong to only you.