how it all started

PROLOGUE

he was a melancholist, but it was not very apparent for people, at least some of them. he, like some other, had this mask he would wear outside, but he just wore it better than everyone else. he had friends, not many of them to whom he never actually considered them as one. somewhat, he was a close book. he didn't let many people in, for heaven's sake not even his mom. his dad, like everyone else's, was his hero. he was much closer to his dad than his mom. it broke him and torn him apart when his dad was taken without his knowing. he barely felt the warmth of his dad's hug, he didn't get to listen enough of his dad's lecture which he would get if he sneaks into the forest, he didn't get the dad-son talk about; love, girls, marriages, sex. it was too fast that he couldn't really swallow it. to know that he won't be able to feel a fatherly presence when he would marry a girl one day, it destroyed him.

for it, he lived with his mom under the same roof, in which his family have been living for generations. ever since his dad left for heaven, he has just been living with his mom. he had a sibling, a sister, an older one. but she barely stayed at home. not even a couple weeks after their dad's passing. it broke her heart as badly as it hurt his, but he just handled it better than her. for it, she went off and got drunk for days and on the other side, he would take his time off and breathe by going to the forest a couple blocks away from his house, to which he unauthorizedly patented it, since it was so near to his house and people barely go there or even know it.

he has never been a big fan of parties, but he would still go to one. he has never really been good with people, knowing him as an introvert, the closest one ever was his neighbor, chris.

he was very cold yet so warm inside, no girls have dared to speak to him for he was very intimidating. he once had a girl, back then in high school, he was much more of an open book than he is in present, they were so in love. he loved her very much that sometimes it hurts. he loved her with all his heart, she just didn't know how he would take thousands of bullets for her. they had been together for quite a long time, they once planned out how their marriage would be and how many children they would want in the future. one day, he found her pale, dead, cold body on her bed. she let her insecurities got the best of her and she was alone. he was not there for her. she ended it all just like that and for it he was guilty of it. it was his fault. he was not there for her. he was such a disappointment. it all happened so fast, just exactly two weeks after his hero's passing.

ever since, it changed him. slowly and painfully. it has never been the same for him. he would lock himself in his room for days, only going out for foods and bathroom. his sister took their dad's death as bad as he did. even after 3 months, she started to drink more and barely home. his mom, she just couldn't do anything but grieve.

in group of boys, he would not even let a word spill out of his mouth unless it was very necessary. he preferred to be mute. he is fearless, but it was hidden pretty well by his melancholy side. also, he managed to grow an anger issue and he became quite much of a bipolar after all the incidents. he was broken and destroyed. it was all uncontrollable, especially on this one particular day, a girl decided to take a step onto his forest.

--