24. Prince and Princess

Jennifer's POV

I'm struggling to fight but he has this tight grip on me I feel like I'm such a whore, an animal. I cried harder hoping that my guardian is on his way back now. It hurts so damn much! "Don't do this please." All I can do is scream and fight still though I know I can't win! "What the hell are you doing Ryan?!" my guardian is finally here! "Oh I'm just finally tasting her, and damn she tastes really good." I cringed hearing those words from him. I'm getting weaker. "Please help me!"

"Does he know about you torturing her?" I can hear the anger in his voice. "Get out before—"

"Before you beat me up? Idiot I have gun, before you come near me you're dead!" That Ryan pushed my feet hard. I curled like a ball. "I'll be back before you know it." he said and then I can hear he slammed the door. I tried to stop crying but I'm still weeping. "He is such a pig. Come on let me help you." I shyly sat up on the edge of the bed, feet on the ground. He's helping me wearing my panties and my pants. "I'm going to find away to get out of here." He said once I'm finally covered. "No one will going to do you harm here, I won't let that happen anymore. I'm so sorry." His voice was broke and he put his head on my lap, he's crying again. Why does he always cry? I want to hug him but my hands are tightly tied. "It's not your fault, stop crying." I comforted him. "It was mine; I should've never left you alone. I should've been always by your side." And he cares, why? "Oh my gosh I'm crying it's embarrassing, I'm such a gay." That made me giggle. "It's okay if you cry, real men cry though. You're a real man, I can feel that." I felt his palms on my face. "And you're a real woman, you're a tough cookie." Why do I feel like there's something every time he touches me or talk to me...I don't know. "I am tough, but I'm no cookie." That made us both laugh. "You're cute. Come on, you should eat I don't want you to be hungry."

We sat down the floor, he's feeding me since I can't hold my own food. "Tonight, can you lay beside me please? I feel safe when you're near me." I asked him, and I'm hoping that he'll say yes. "I don't know if I can, I should ask them first." Yeah but... "Why do you have to rely on what they tell you and in everything you do? Aren't you independent?" he helped me eat again. "Because it's the rule. I'm just going to be independent when we get out of here." And oh I'm going to ask him this. "Did you kidnap me? Why am I here."

"It's the safest place you'll be." Safest place? But they're torturing me; they don't even let me see who they are. I can't even say my face! "I don't feel safe here, but I feel safe with you." That's the truth. "By the way, what am I going to call you if you didn't want to tell me your name?" I chewed my food. "It's up to you, you can call me anything you want." I thought for a moment. "Um, here's the thing you can call me princess and I'll call you prince." I giggled, he did too. "You are really adorable! Why princess and prince?" he asked me. "Because I want to be a princess and you are my prince because you are so good to me." I then suddenly burped. I put my hand on my mouth and I heard him laughed so loud. "Sorry. Don't laugh at me I'm full. You should eat too."

"I don't have something to eat anymore, you ate it all." Oh gosh. "Really? I'm so sorry, you should've told me so you can eat also." He pinched my cheek. "I'm just kidding, I have something left for me too." I nodded. "So are you up for me calling you prince?" I heard him hum. "Hmmm okay princess." I squealed. "Yay! Thank you prince." I smiled. "You're welcome. Now drink this water, ugh I should untie you, you're hurting." He went behind me and started removing the rope from my wrists, it stings really! "Thank you prince." He carefully grabbed my hands and rubbed my wrists with his thumbs. "You're so beautiful, you don't deserve this." He suddenly muttered after a moment of silence. "I don't know that I'm beautiful, I haven't seen my face." I said in a matter of fact. "Can you please describe how I am?"

"Let me eat first, I'm hungry." He laughed. "I'm going to describe you when you go to sleep so you can dream of you being in a beautiful state, like walking in a garden or at the beach." I would love that. "With you." There's a silence for seconds, until he broke it. "Yeah I can be with you." I want to ask him if he has a lover, but I think I might offend him. Maybe I would ask about that when right time comes.

~

We're now lying on the bed, he's scooping me close to him while I'm listening to his story and describing who I am. "Your hair is bronde." What? "What is bronde?" I asked. "A mixture of brunette and blonde." Oh so that's it. "Your eyes are brown, your face is too angelic and when the sun strikes on you are as immaculate as I can imagine. Your hands are the most softest of all hands I've ever held. You also have the softest hair I've ever touched, your skin is so soft to run a finger onto, and your lips, your lips are as sweet as cherries, red as roses and soft as mallows." Weird! "You didn't even touch my lips yet." He just calmly breathed. "Yes but when I looked at your lips those are what I thought. And you know what you also have a big heart."

Harry's POV

She doesn't even know what she looks like, so I described her as best as I could. "Do you...oh never mind." What does she want to ask me? "No, say it what is it?" I forced her to say it, I know she eventually will. "Um okay do you have a lover?" YES I DO, AND IT'S YOU. "Yes, but she's away from me." No, you're here but you just don't know. I let out a tear from my eyes. "Is she pretty?" YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY. "Yes." I managed to say without breaking my voice because of the urge of crying. "Do you love her?" I DO, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YO MORE THAT I LOVE MY LIFE. I closed my eyes, and there my tears cascade down so fast. "She is actually the love of my life." I wiped my tears away so she wouldn't notice. "Can you please tell me a story about how your love flows?" I WANT TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING BUT I CAN'T, SO I WILL JUST TELL YOU THE HIGHLIGHTS. "Alright, I—I met her on a bench, the first time I met her she's after her run she has sweat all over her face but she's still so beautiful. We've been here and there, we even broke up but we reunited again when I met her in Vegas, I didn't even expect that we can meet there. And funny he house is just in front of my house. I smiled so wide remembering that moment. "Our love grew bigger and we decided to get married. But then she has to go to LA, and until now she's not giving me any signs." BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

"I'm so sorry prince." She muttered and let her snuggled close to me. IT'S FINE YOU'RE HERE IN MY ARMS THOUGH. "We should sleep princess. I'll be waking up tomorrow earlier than the sun." I breathed so deep. "Why are you crying every time you tell me something?"

"B—because I am so emotional and things affect me so much."

"And you're still crying. Do you miss her?" I really do miss you, I miss our kisses, our laughter, our playful nights, our fights, our everything. I miss you so much. If only I know how to cure it. "You can be her substitute if you want to." I tried to laugh throughout these emotional tears. "No, you can't love me because you love her." I can love you however, whenever, wherever and whatever it takes—forever and always. "But what if I fall in love with you while we're still here? Are you going to catch me?" I teased her, finally brought myself to be alright. "I don't know." She said in a matter of fact. "I think you just missed her real bad. One day you'll see her again and live your life like a fairy tale." You are my fairy tale in this world full of bad reality. "Goodnight prince." I heard her sigh. "Goodnight princess." I love you so much.

I woke up real early, I looked down and see her peacefully dreaming. I softly kissed her head and whispered. "I love you." Another doomsday again, what else do they have to do to her? They've done so much, they hurt her so bad, and they ruined her life! They're going to pay; I am going to plan for our escape. I will take Jennifer away from them, and make her live her dream life, I don't want her to be hurt anymore, and she's felt so much pain in her life, I can't afford to look at her in pain anymore.

My Playgirl is a Daredevilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें