10. Meeting in Vegas

Jennifer's POV

"Jake come here!" I yelled in front of his face, pulling his collar, setting him down the couch. "How did Enrique know that I am JL?" I glared at him.

"Hey wait, before you yell and scold me or kill outta here, I want you to know that he is no harm."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "If you want to succeed your plan trust me, trust him."

But it's like I don't believe him. "Don't be a majadera Jake, because this is not funny, or a child's game. You know that he is my ex."

"Calm down big sis I know but he's my friend. Our friend."

"And what the fvck about the fvcking 15 million dollars?"

He then spat a laugh, "That's just a cover." He's laughing so hard.

I suddenly punched him on his chest. "Fvck you Jake, fvck you!"

He can't really stop laughing, "Sorry not sorry." Ugh!!! "You calm down! Damn you're so wild when you're anger."

"Don't do that again if you don't wanna be dead." I did a final kick on his feet.

"Ow! You're such a horse, damn it!" I stuck my middle finger up while walking away from him.

"You should expect more animalistic moves from me."

"Fine, whatever. I bet you're just horny or something. You should call your boyfriend here." I took my slippers off and threw it to him.

"I'd never have sex to anyone Jake." I shouted.

"I can't believe you. You're so sexy as fvck but you're weak." He teased.

"I am not one to whore around." I stopped in the middle of the stairs. "I am just a playgirl."

"Why do you do this?"

"Don't ask me, I'm flying for New York right now."

~

Landed. Finally I am here in New York, running cars as usual. I need to see my father.

"Hey Loren, where is he?" I ask his secretary.

"Office ma'am." She said and I nodded, heading to the to the 12th floor. Well, after almosta year, I am going to see him again. I missed him actually.

I opened the door and took a deep breath. "Hello daddy." I softly greeted him.

"My baby!" He excitedly walks towards me and wrapped his arms around me tight.

"I am not a baby anymore dad." I joked as we pulled away from the tight hug.

"How are you?" he asked, I can hear the longing on his voice, sadness of missing, transformed into happiness when I told him about what happened to me. Well I just said that I am designing cars, not trying to mention that I am a daredevil and a playgirl, because damn, he's gonna kill me right away, or deport to Africa.

"So, husband, baby?" I gave him a look and chuckled.

"C'mon dad, you know me." He shook his head and sat back down on his chair.

"How about Enrique?" WTF?! Is he srerious? No, not that thing, not him.

"He's my ex actually." And I don't wanna lie to my dad. "But I have a boyfriend now." And I love him to death. "I don't like Enrique by the way."