15. JILL-ous

Jenifer's POV

I do hate that Jill bxxch already. Best friend? Tss I know there's something behind her that she wants to pursue Harry. And you know Harry right? He's such a playboy, but he said he's changed, I changed him. Pff! Who am I to be fooled by that playboy? He won't fool me! Actually I am the one who's fooling him. I am the one who's playing his feelings, believe me I'm the most expert-tease playgirl so don't mess with me if you don't want me to mess your life.

Wait, wait, wait! I love Harry so much, so I'm just kidding! I just hate that bxxch actually.

"Hey Jill!" I said a tad of rudeness. "Do you wanna play games with me?" I sarcastically said, if you get me you guys are with me.

She holds Harry's hand and gave him a look. "Harry?" she said pouting. I wanna punch you to death!

"Sure you can play together." Harry looked at me but his hand is still on grip with JILLyfish. I just glared at him and ended up rolling my eyes off of him. "Okay, what are you gonna play?" he asked me pulling my waist, moving me closer to him.

I faced him then looked to JILLyfish and smirked. "Silent Sniper." Then turned around to go to one of the machines.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Wait!" she whined, "Harry can you help me how to operate this please?" she begged with a pouty face.

Since I'm the bxxches' goddess, "You don't have to pout, you ain't look cute." Hahahaha I'm just stating the fact. She looked at me with disbelief painted on her face. I raised my brows and smirked. Harry is just standing there, I didn't mind him. He shook his head and continued instructing JILLyfish, I sighed.

The fvck! I really wanna punch her face and dip her into the mud!

Oh you're just J E A L O U S Jennifer Lynn!

Why should I?

Because you love Harry, duh!

Fvck this love, fvkc that bxxch, fvck him, fvck everything!

"Are you done yet?" I asked kinda annoyed.

"We're settled?" Harry answered.

"I am not talking to you, so shut up!" I snapped him out.

He breathed and looked at me. "Seriously Lynn what's your problem?"

I made a face. "Nothing."

He walks closer to me. "Baby what's happening?" why can't you just see it Harry? He slides his arm around my waist. "You are jealous." He teased.

"Why should I?" I forced a laugh but deep inside, I AM SO FVCKING JEALOUS AND I WANT YOU TO GET OFF OF HER BECAUSE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH YOU OR COME NEAR YOU EVEN YOUR DAMN JILLYFISH BEST FRIEND IS INCLUDED ON THE LIST. DO YOU FVCKING UNDERSTAND THAT? YES HARRY I AM JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE.

"Babe I know you are, just by your actions and words."

"Whatever you say Harry, get off we're starting." He backs off and let us do our thing.

I've been shooting every opponent and I intentionally shoot JILLyfish. She looked at me and made a face. "You killed me." She whined.

I laughed so hard inside. "Oh I thought you are the one to be killed." I smiled, she shoots me a glare and rolled her eyes. "Hey Jill!" I called her. "It's like you're having a seizure when you roll your eyes." I have this wide grin on my face. "Would you want to try another game? Car racing, NFS." She gave me and unsure look. "C'mon it's gonna be hella fun!" I winked and forced to pull her hand going to the car station.