What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!

Start from the beginning

Damon seemed angered by this. "I know you don't like her Megan... but I'm trying to get you to get close to her."

"And I don't want that! Damon, don't you get it! I HATE HER."

"But why?"

I could tell, Megan controlled the urge to kill him and calmed before the evil inside her ripped out Damon's heart. Damon looked... confused.

Macenna sighed and decided to follow Megan in case she did something she'd regret later. On her way out, she muttered, "Aqua, Andy, Bonnie and Elena should go together. I can just feel the excitment."

I chuckled, causing him to look at me. Bonnie made a face, walking out.

Just as I started out as well, I heard him speak. "Veronikah, why does she do this to me?"

"Damon," I sighed, "You do it to her."

~

*Megan*

Care, Macenna and I stood in my bedroom selecting dresses. I could tell Care was really happy with the one I gave her. It was a pale yellow gown like the one Belle wore in Beauty and the Beast, puffed around the collars and all. Too dramatic, yes, but she loved it. She even decided to keep it after the dance.

Macenna on the other hand, was definitely not happy. I'd given her a black dress that puffed out below the waist and ended right above her knee. Over that, she wore a translucent pink jacket sort of thing with heavy old leather boots.

My dress was well spectacular, it was one I wore quite often to 'Salvatore and Salvatore' business events back when Sparkles and taffeta ruffles were in, I mean seriously, It was bright blue and came up to my knees, and had a tight blue corset top which laced up at the front, and had one big bow on the back.

Stefan walked up into the attic where we were still sitting around with our dresses and selecting accessories.

‘Hey, I remember that dress,” he said gesturing to my dress, “You used to love that dress.”

I nodded, “When sparkles and unicorns made me happy.”

He laughed, “Ah yes the emotionless Megan Salvatore, you were a lot more fun when you had emotions.”

I smirked, “As were you when you were on ripper mode.”

He chuckled, "Yeah, all vampires say that... but Elena... me being like this makes her happy-"

"And whatever makes her happy, you do. Right?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I know you don't like this, but Megan I love her so much, I can and will do anything for her. I love you as well, and I understand how much her presence annoys you, so I try..."

I laughed, "Stef, bro, don't get so tensed." Then as I turned to leave, I informed him, "Just because I'm talking to you without trying to kill you, doesn't mean I like you again. We had a memorable bromance, you ruined it sweetheart, you ruined it for a girl- more precisely, a doppelganger."

~

Matt promised me he'd be my date to the dance so I won't look like a loner. Mac and Veronikah went together- yeah, those two pretty girls did not get a date. And Care had a date, but she refused to tell us who it was, I had a feeling she was afraid to tell me who it was. Weird.

I heard Matt's car honk around half past seven in the evening. Plastering a smile on my face, I skipped my way down. On my way I saw-

Damon, yes. Why's he always at the door? I mean, he isn't our watchguard for sure. Putting a bored expression on my face, I pushed him aside and continued walking until I heard his not so manly voice call after me, "You liked that dress a lot. You look great in it... I thought you threw it away."