Chapter 32

"Fcuk! Are you serious?" I think to myself.

"I'm not avoiding you. Really I'm not!" I told her.

"Yeah I believe you." She said while giving me a look.

"What are you doing here? Are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you." She said with a mean tone in her voice. "I'm here waiting for Mrs. Field because I'm helping her out with the school show coming up."

"Fcuk now I feel bad!" I told myself.

Before I got to answer or ask another question Mrs. Field came into the room. She was surprise to see me and was wondering what I was doing there so early. I told her that I was there to meet up with Ms. Kim but she wasn't here yet. While I was talking to Mrs. Field Kyliee was looking at me and whispering to herself. I knew that she was whispering things about me because I could feel it in the back my neck.

"Well your welcome to stay here and wait for her." Mrs. Field said.

"Thanks I'll do that."

I stayed there to show Kyliee that I wasn't avoiding her but in reality I was really trying to avoid her. She didn't know that but I think she did. I sat across for her and pulled out a notebook trying to seem like I'm doing something as I wait. Kyliee got up and walked over to where Mrs. Field was and started planning the show. I just sat there looking at her from time to time. When she looked at me I would whisper things to myself but I wasn't really I was just talking out of my ass. As I was pretending and looking like a dumbass Ms. Kim walked in.

"Kris! What are you doing here?" Ms. Kim asked.

"Waiting for you."

"Why?"

"For our meeting."

"What meeting?"

"The one that you told me about."

"But I haven't.."

I didn't let Ms. Kim finish what she was saying because I started coughing.

"Cough cough cough!"

"Need some water?" Kyliee asked.

"No no I'm good."

When Ms. Kim finally got what I was doing she tried to play it off by forgetting what we were talking about.

"Wait, Why are you here again?" Ms. Kim asked.

"Meeting!"

"Oh yeah, Sorry I'm late I forgot about it."

Before leaving I thank Mrs. Field and told Kyliee that I'll see her around. Kyliee just gave me a smile.

"Smooth!" Ms. Kim said as I was passing by her to get out.

"Be quiet!"

"I'll pretend that I didn't just witness that and wasn't part of it."

I didn't say anything to her I just walked beside her. While we were walking to her classroom she told me that there was a new student coming in today. She told me that she from Tokyo and that she wanted me to show her around school. Also get to know her.

"Wait, Aren't you the teacher and isn't that your job."

"I have a feeling that you won't mind showing this girl around and getting to know her."

"Why you say that!"

"You'll see!"

When Ms. Kim opened the door I saw a girl standing by the window and watching students coming in and out of the back door of the school. From what I was seeing she looked pretty hot from the back. She had long black hair and had it down. I was liking her style she was wearing skinny jeans, a simply t-shirt, a snapback hat and some classic black and white Vans shoes. When she turned around face us my jaw dropped. I can't believe who it was.

"Kris!"

"Kya!"

"Oh what! When did you get back?" I asked her.

"A week ago, my dad's company moved him back here so here I am."

"How you been?"

"Wait, you two know each other." Ms. Kim asked.

"Yeah! Kris and I go way back." Kya said. "So Kris are you still a art genius?"

"Maybe, Are you still a heartbreaker?"

"Maybe!" She said with a laugh.

I took Kya around school and introduce her to my friends. I showed her where her classes were. She had two classes with me and both of them were art classes. During lunch I caught up with her. I found out that she was finally out and that she was single because she broke up with her girlfriend back in Tokyo. I told her about Kyliee and our satiation. While we were catching up I notice Kyliee siting with her friends and looking at Kya and me. She didn't look very happy seeing me getting all touchy with Kya. After lunch I walked Kya to her class. When we got to her class Kyliee and Mel was standing next to Kya's class.

"Hey guys!" I yelled out to them.

"Hey Kris!" Mel said.

Kyliee just gave Kya and me a smiled.

"This is Kya she new here. Kya this is Kyliee and Mel." I said.

"Hi!" Kya said.

"So Kya where you from?" Mel asked.

"I'm from here but I moved to Tokyo and just recently moved back."

"Do you guys know each other?" Mel asked.

Kyliee just stood there listening and trying not to look at me.

"Yeah, We do!" Kya said.

Kya told Kyliee and Mel that we meet at an art camp. As Kya was talking I wanted to grab Kyliee and give her a hug but that wasn't going to happen instead I just pictured it in my head. When Kya finished talking I told them that I needed to get to class.

"I'll see you guys late!" I told them.

While I was walking away I heard Mel asking Kya a question about her and me.

"So much on getting to class on time." I think to myself.

I was moving like a turtle trying to hear what the question was and Kya's answer.

"Kris and you were a thing right?" Mel asked.

Kya turned her head and notice that I was still there standing still.

"You still here!" Kya said.

"Yeah I think I drop something!"

I kneed down pretending to look for something, which I didn't have a clue to what I was looking for.

Kya kneed down to where I was and said, "don't worry I won't tell them the full details."

"How did you know?"

"Come on Kris it's you plus I can tell that you really like this one but you should never lie about these thing. It's just going to bite you in ass when she find out."

"Yeah I know but I never been on the other side of it."

"There's always a first! And don't worry I won't say anything that bad to put you more into the dog house." Kya said as we stood up.

In class I couldn't sit still because my mind was wondering what did Kya say to them and if she told them about our past relationship. This time the clock was going super slow, every second and minute I would look at it and yell out loud seeing that it hasn't moved.

"Why are you soo slow?" I burst out with my hand in the air pointing to the clock.

I looked around and saw that my classmates were all staring at me with a weird look on they're faces.

"Sorry!" I said.

"Kris you okay?" My teacher asked.

"I'm good I'm good!"

The moment school was over I went around school looking for Kya. I was running and turning a corner when I ran into someone really hard because I made her fall to the ground. When I saw that it was Kyliee my head was screaming, "Double fuck!"

"You okay?" I asked her and gave her my hand to help her stand up.

"I'm okay!" She said as she stood up.

"Sorry!"

"It seem like we're always running into each other."

"Yeah I guess someone is telling us something." I told her.

"That we suck at avoiding each other."

"So you were avoiding me this morning!"

"No!"

"Yeah now I'm the one that believe you."

"Okay, believe what you want to believe."

"I believe you, no need to get hostile. Have you seen Kya?" I asked her.

"Now I'm not the only one who has an ex running around here."

"Yeah I guess not."

"Were you going to tell me about her since we're friends and all."

"Friends." I said while giving her a look. "Yeah I was going to but when the subject came up." I told her.

"You don't want to be my friend?" She asked.

"I would love to be your friend. Best Friend!"

"Well I haven't seen Kya but I hope you find her. I'm running late for volleyball practice so I'll see you later."

Before leaving Kyliee gave me a hug. After the hug I started making my way towards Ms. Kim's room hoping that Kya would be there but as I took a step forward Kyliee grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. When I turned around to face her, she put right hand through my neck to pull me into her and kissed me. At first I just stood there not knowing what's going on but seconds later I was kissing her back. My lips, hands, and legs had minds of their on cause next thing I knew my hands were on Kyliee's waist and guiding her towards the wall. Everything was happening so fast that I didn't notice that my hands were already underneath her t-shirt and making its way up but all of sudden Kyliee stopped me and pushed me off her.

"What the fcuk!" My body was screaming.

"I'll see you around!" Kyliee said as she took off towards the gym.

I just stood there with my forehead leaning up against the wall.

"Damn that's sad! She just got you all worked up and just left." Kya said out of nowhere.