Chapter 50 part 2

"For how long?" I asked her.

"Forever!"

"Walang forever." I told her.

"There is a forever!" She said.

"Nope! Walang!" I answered back.

Kylie looked at me trying so hard not to laugh but with me smiling at her it wasn't helping. Instead she just hit me and yelled out "sira!"

"Yup I'm crazy for you!" I said with my creepy wink.

"Kris, I'm being serious here..do you believe in forever?" Kylie asked.

"Yeah I do. I believe that there is a forever. I know it's not going to be like the movies, where its peaches and cream. There's going to be ups and downs..both of the people in the relationship have to be in it and work hard at it.. I think it's just understanding each other and putting yourself in the other person's shoes and the most important thing is loving each other without that there's no forever! " I told her.

"That's true and I know." She said with a sad face.

"Whats with the sad face.?"

"It just got me thinking about stuff."

"Like?"

"Us and our future." She said.

I grabbed her hand which made her look at me. I know she wasn't crying but I know her heart was the moment I said those words of our unsure future.
I looked at her before saying a hook from a song that is perfect for this moment.

"If there's a question of my heart, you've got it...It don't belong to anyone but you..don't worry, I've got plans for you."

"It's amazing how you can make me feel." She said.

I didn't say anything, I just smile at her and kissed her head. We just sat there cuddling each other until I broke the silences.

"Soooooo..What I gotta do for a piece of a pie!" I told her.

"Banana pie?" She asked.

"Nah, I want some sweet apple pie."

"But your allergic to apples!"

"Not your apples!" I said with a smirk.

"Sira ka talang!" She shouted at me.

I just started laughing...

"Don't over think about us..no matter what I'm always going to be here for you even if I'm not your forever. Your stuck with me!" I told her.

"Well to bad for you too cause your stuck with me as well." She said.

"I like the sound of that..how about we get body stuck right here right now?"

"Sira!!!"

"I know your sira for me." I told her.

"Go to sleep!" Kylie said.

"But I want some pie..sweet apple pie!"

"I guess you just have to wait." She said.

"Whyyyyy!"

"No tasting testing in this tent! So go to sleep!!" Kylie said.

"Can I get a goodnight kiss at least."

"Okay just one!" She said.

With that Kylie kissed my forehead before we both laid down and cuddled before falling asleep in each other arms.