Chapter 4

I was looking into those hazel eyes of hers and I felt my heart falling to the ground.

"What are you doing? Say something! Anything!" my inner voice was telling me.

I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off when she said, "Hey, Its you!"

I stood there speechless until Sam tapped my back with her shoulders making me shake my head and saying something.

"Yeah!" saying the first thing that popped into my head.

"I guess I was going to see you around." She said

"Yeah!"

"Maybe you're just stalking me." Giving me a smirk.

"Yeah!" I still couldn't find my words so I shake my head again. "Wait! No, I go here."

"Yeah I can see that. It's Kris right?"

"Yes, and you are?" I asked her

"It's not going to be that easy. You need to work for it and when you do know who I am find me. I'll see you later Kris." Smiling at me as she walked away.

"Really!"

"Who was that?" Sam asked.

"I don't know but was that a challenge." Smiling at Sam.

"Okay, Wait I'm lost."

I was going to tell Sam what happened on Tuesday night but we were running late so I told her that it had to wait until lunch. I wasn't really paying much attention in class but then again when do I. Instead I started thinking to myself, which is an everyday thing.

"Why she is making it hard for me to know who she is?"

"Is she playing with me? Am I just a game to her?"

"Whatever, but by the end of the day I'll have her name."

I'm trying to remember of all the times I seen her, to give me an idea of how she is so I can describe her to people. From what I can tell she always walking around the school and I think when she has a free period she works in one of the school's office. Also she always reading under the same tree that is in the corner of the quad. She hangs out with the same two girls when I saw her by the lockers. One of them seems to be really hyper and the other girl was the quiet type. I saw her with a guy also I know for a fact that he is a jock, so I know that someone would know him.

I asked around the school and during class but still no one knows who she is. I had to know her name before lunchtime because I wouldn't have time to ask people who she is. I was walking towards the lunch area when I spotted Max talking to his cousin April and my cousin Kai. They were talked about Carly's party and we should just carpool. Max told them that Emily was going to be his date. By the time I got to them both April and Kai started laughing and making jokes towards Max.

"Dude, you can't even come alive when you're near her. " Kai said.

"Shut up!"

Before I could laugh Kai asked me what happened in the morning with that girl. I didn't answer him because I needed to ask Max about the guy that she's always with.

"Max, she always with this guy and he look like a douchebag. He has short clean-cut hair like your All American quarterback. I know he doesn't play football and he can't be the quarterback because that was Ryan. Wait I think he's a swimmer."

"Mmm!" April said while jumping as we walk to the lunch area. "I know who you're talking about Kris, but how bad are you willing to know?" She asked.

"Wait what!"

"You heard me!"

Damn it!! I knew it, it was going to cost me something just to get some info and why did it have to be April. I have a bad feeling about this. Ah, but I have to know.

"Okay, let it out and tell me what it's going to cost me." I tell her

"Give me some time to think about it because this only happens once in a blue moon." She said.

Half way through lunch April got a clever look in her face and snaps her fingers saying, "I got!"

I just brace myself to what sneaky plan she had for me. Max, Kai and myself looked at April as she talked about what I had to do.

"This is going to be a good one." Clapping her hands together. "Okay! The next person to walk into those doors, you have to give them a lap dance at Kai's birthday party in two week! It has to be a student and it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl."

Max and Kai both had grins on their faces. I was just shellshock.

"Shit!" Thinking to myself, while shaking my head.

We all looked at the lunch door waiting for someone to walk in. The door started to open and walked in was the school nurse.

"Nope she won't do." April said.

We all refocus towards the doors again and this time it took a cool minute, but the door started to move again. I stared at those doors hoping that the bell would ring but I knew that we still had about 20 more minutes before I could be save by the bell. My jaw dropped seeing the person who walked in.