Bloodbath

"Natalie answer me!!" He shook her. "I am nothing" she said emotionless. "What?" Johnny teared. "You know I am dead Johnny, you know I am pathetic, you know I created all this and you know I wanted to kill myself." She stood emotionless. "No Natalie don't say that!!!" He shouted at her and hugged her. He closed his eyes. "We can do this together" he open his eyes and saw darkness around him. Natalie made a sudden step "you know when I always close my eyes I find myself in darkness, always" she said without emotion. "No Natalie no I didn't knew!" He cried. "Make me a favor...kill yourself" she disappeared and left him in the same well. Johnny looked down the darkness, he always felt this darkness in his heart and as he looked down he saw his Natalie dead bones. "This is it I guess, time to drown just like before" he closed his eyes and fell into the well. As he fell he felt his bones crash of how deep the well was and how he couldn't move to swim and drowned.
**********
"I am sorry brother, but I gave my soul I wanted to help you rule with you. But Mary got me, found my weakness goodbye" Nicky waved at them. Mary glided from the spot being Peter that she was gave Emma a bottle and touched Nicky on the shoulder. Suddenly blood came out of Nicky's mouth and died. "We traded the souls and now that she is dead I am a free soul" Mary gave them a smile and disappeared. Emma rushed and took the gun aimed it to Peter. "fine! You won kill me!" He laughed. "Just remember those good times we used to had in the past." He smiled. "The best part was when I hit you with the fucking rock you bastard." Emma cried. "But I won't waste the bullet for you" Emma put the gun at the side and held his throat as he was choking him. He pushed her and then hugged her. The cold hands it was his not the monster's. She couldn't breath, he was choking her. She couldn't move, she couldn't breath she was about to faint. When she remembered, there's always the weakness. She kicked him and from the pain he couldn't attack. "I can't do this I am sorry Peter I can't kill you." She helped him get up. She teared up, "I knew it you won't agree, you are too innocent aren't you?" He said with a smile. She moved and kissed him on the lips. "That's more like it" he laughed. "Did you like it?" She said smiling. "Your poisonous kisses always gets me" he flirted. "Well this time put more poison he showed him the bottle that Mary gave her. "You bitch..." He collapsed on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth dying slowly. "Thanks Mary" she smiled at the sky.
**********
"Last bullet...." She held the pistol and got in the clear blue sea. As the waves cleaned her friends body's she pointed the gun inside her mouth and smiled. She didn't had to say a monologue, she knew she was the hero so she counted to three and as blood from friends surrounded her in the sea she shoot herself to death right when she saw the helicopters. Have to say the island of paradise is actually the island of hell at the end.