Moon

"Oh fuck Natalie don't tell me you lost that thing!" Nicky started panicking. "No of course not, his soul is always here with me he is free but he's soul is in my heart." Natalie closed her eyes and made some weird signs with her hands. Suddenly they heard a weird bark noise behind them. "A dog?" Mary guessed. Then they heard a howling from the noise it came before, in the bush. "A wolf?" Johnny guessed confused. "The chubacabra" both Mark and Emma whispered with a shock. "GUYS RUN!!" Emma shouted and they all ran in the woods except from Johnny and Natalie. "Babe just go! They won't understand me" Natalie cried. "Oh no honey, I understand you but I have to save you from that thing so I am sorry for doing this." "Doing what?" Natalie asked the next thing she knows Nicky picks her up and runs into the woods with the others. Trees and bushes everywhere and nobody was really paying attention where they ran, straight and in one direction. They all stopped for a minute to take a breath. "What was that thing?" Emma took a deep breath. "I don't know but we have to split up for sure!" Mark suggested as he was holding Johnny, who was still un cautious. "SPLIT UP ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!" Nicky screamed. "Yes, the thing will lose us and it's more likely for us to survive." He stated his point. "Alright I'll go with Marks plan" Emma got closer to him. "Fine if it's the only way to ignore that thing" Nicky yelled with disappointment. "Deal!" Mary agreed. "Well Johnny agrees too." Peter laughed alone and then broke into silence in embarrassment. "Woah no no no I did not agree to this!" Natalie raised her hand as she was on Nicky's back. "Well you are going to die anyway so it's fine" Mary said with a bitchy face and tone to her. "I will still be with you guys win my soul and my heart always protecting you and always being there for you, I remember I dream I once saw when..." She stopped and looked around, it was only her and Nicky. "Where did they.." Nicky interrupted her "they split up already." She put Natalie down and sat tired on the ground. "Mary with Johnny and Mark with Emma and you are stuck with me" she said smiling. "Oh...well I already got a plan!" Natalie raised her hand up. "We go back to the well and you have to help me find my precious pet, Charlie" Natalie smiled and tried to get up. "YOU NAMED IT? And no! No no !!! There is no way we are going back. Your precious Charlie is the main reason why we are running into this creepy forest trying to find something to stay for the night, it is the reason that your foot is chopped off and we don't even know what it is!!" Nicky shouted turning red. "But I know it's soul and I know it's not a monster but a human being!" She said closing her eyes and meditating. "Alright for fuck sakes stop being such a hippie!" Nicky stood up and left her. "Fine I'll go back alone then" she glided alway from Nicky. "Good!!!" Nicky shouted. They were already a distance apart from each other.
**********
"My poor poor Natalie!! Alone in the woods wondering with only one foot" Johnny cried as he walked down the path to the beach of the island. "Yeah yeah poor Natalie" Mary made fun of them. "Hey give her a break she got her foot cut off for you guys!" Johnny cried. "Omg be quiet and also no she didn't do it cause of us she did it cause of her stupid pet!" Mary shouted. "Whatever, she is an amazing woman and the kiss and the sex was amazing!" Johnny closed his eyes imagining it. "She is the most romantic..." Mary interrupted him with a kiss. "Who's the best now, huh?" Mary continued walking down the path. "I...it was..I always had a crush on you Mary from middle school to this year the graduation." He smiled as he turned red. "Aww thanks,love" she continued walking when he grabbed her hand and kissed her again. The moon shines brighter than anything in the world, you could see the stars shining in the darkness and the fog that surrounded the island and souls are ready to get take.