Scratches of fear

As they walked through the dark cold forest thy heard a loud howl and Emma jumped on Mark. "What was that?" She whispered to Mark shaking. "You are shaking!" He noticed when he held Emma's hand. "Kind of scared actually, but I do have a gun in my bra" she said with a relief. "Um pardon? Mark looked confused. "Yeah I stole it from Mary's basement before the pipe hit me and Peter tried to shout me, I was about to shout Peter in the face but I didn't Mary remembered that her father keeps the bullets in Mary's room and I got one." She took the gun out. "Woah badass Emma" they both laughed. "But I only have one bullet better use it for good" she put the gun back in her bra. They both passed to the house and Emma noticed the door was opened. "Wait!" She whispered and stopped Mark suddenly. "What is it Emma?" Mark asked looking at the door. "The door is opened, we didn't open the door." Emma explained having the terrified look on her face. "How did you exit then?" Mark asked holding her hand tightly. "Nicky wanted to exit through the window, so we did" they both looked at each other with a cold pale sweat running down their faces. "We have to hide and warn the others!"Emma whispered and they both ran.
*************
Some Minutes ago
************
"I don't need them to get back and find Charlie I'll do it all by my self!" Natalie talked to herself
as she dragged herself to the well. She admired the well. "My home!!!" She shouted. "Charlie!!! I am homeee!!!" She shouted again getting to the edge of the well and looking down. "Charlie?" She asked again down the well. "Look Natalie I am sorry" Natalie heard a very familiar voice she looked in front of her and saw Nicky on the other side of the well. "I don't know what got me, I guess my brother going insane or that there is a monster running after us or that it hurt one of my best friends." Nicky smiled and gave the apology look. "Awww Nicky! I am sorry too, I shouldn't be out here looking for Charlie I should be out here helping my friends to survive!" She smiled at Nicky. "So you won't search for Charlie again, right?" Nicky asked to make sure. "Yes" Natalie smiled. Suddenly Natalie heard a growl right behind her. She felt a cold breath on her neck. "NATALIE WATCH OUT!!!" She heads a voice coming from Nicky. Natalie turned and faced her beloved Charlie. It was the same height as her, skinny that you could see bones, long dirty nails, sharp teeth and red eyes. "Charlie!!!" She said with a smile cheering, but the next thing she knew Charlie attacked her. It scratched her skin of her face arms and legs of. It bit her stomach till her mouth filled with blood. It was eating her insides slowly and violently scratching his nails on her face leaving blood everywhere. Nicky's scream in the background. But only Natalie was really calm, closed her eyes and was meditating. Then Natalie turned pale and blue. "Natalie?" Nicky asked with tears in her eyes. "She...She is...dead..." Nicky burst in tears, she wanted to get near the body of her beloved friend but she knew it was her turn after. So Nicky his behind a tree and held her mouth so she won't cry. The last image Nicky saw was her friend being dragged into the well by the monster, I guess to get eaten alive or something.