I went downstairs and seen Jason in a light blue dress shirt and black dress pants. We almost matched. Like a real, weird, couple. "When are we leaving?" I asked making him look up from his phone.

"Now. So go get into the car." He told me as if I was a small child.

"I'm not a baby," I snapped and went outside and got in the black Ferrari. I crossed my arms over my chest as Jason was getting in. I was pissed he kept treating me like a baby. I wasn't a baby. I've been taking care of myself for six years, until now. Now I had to do everything Jason wanted, I had to get married for money. Ugh. I sound like a bitch gold digger. But whatever. I'm not a gold digger. He's the one who picked me to me his wife.

Jason started the car and starter driving. "Where's the dinner at again?"

"My parents changed it. We're having dinner with them at a private dinning room at our country club." Jason told me without removing his eyes from the road.

"You don't own any country clubs do you?" I started laughing.

"Actually, yes. We own a chain of country clubs. Manning Leap. We also own hotel's and bars and restaurants. That stuff. Nothing big."

"Nothing big? Seriously? Your family owns like everything."

"Yes well my family is very rich." Jason watched the road with his brown eyes as he drove to the country club. The drive was actually nice. It was relaxing. I knew we were there when we went down a road that has beautifully coloured trees along the side of the road.

We pulled up to the front entrance and someone opened my door. I stepped out and Jason gave the keys the guy. Jason put an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Remember, you love me." He whispered against my hair, but I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he whispered that. Jason walked me inside where we past some people. Jason stopped to talk.

"Bretton. Alice. This is Serena. My Fiancée as you've seen in the news papers, tv shows, and magazines." Jason told them.

I smiled. "She sure is beautiful, Jason. Make sure you don't let her get away." Alice said.

"I don't plan on it." Jason laughed.

"Are you here to see your parents?" The man asked.

"Yeah. They're meeting Serena for the first time." Jason pulled me close to him again. I almost rolled my eyes. Almost.

"Well tell them we said hi." That conversation finished and Jason lead me somewhere. He opened a door and there was a beautiful long table in front of a huge window. The table was set, but no one here.

"Mom and Dad must be outside."

"Okay. Well you can go find them while I stay here." I suggested. I was nervous.

"No." Jason took my hand and dragged me outside. I let out a sigh.

We found his sister by the pool. She was laying in a tanning chair is a blue bikini. She took her sunglasses off. "Jason!" Reese said excitedly.

"Hey, Reese." Reese stood up and hugged Jason. "Reese this is Serena."

Reese studied me for a minute. "She's pretty. I'm Reese."

I smiled. "Jason told me you are going to be a teacher."

"I am and I can't wait. I'm going to be a third grade teacher. I'm existed. I love kids. My husband and I hope to have one of our own one day. I'm sorry you won't be able to meet him. He's away on business that my father sent him on." Reese told me. The less people I meet today, the better.