Round One Complete...11 More To Go|Chap.11|

(A/N: Hey Loves! I haven't updated in a while so I thought it was fitting to update. Warning this chapter is freaky...towards the end. But I hope you guys enjoooy) (PS. You already know who in MM another picture of Fawn played as Ivy Dear one of my fav YouTuber taught me how to slay that sew in.)

I woke up the next morning and felt kind of sore...

My man had some long ass fingers...don't judge me.

I stretched and groaned. I had some major kinks in my back but I didn't have time to worry about this, it was Monday and that meant I had to return back to work. I wasn't exactly looking forward to it but it was something I had to do. I was going to start looking for futures CEOS so they can help me run my business. I knew with being a Luna and running a business was going to be virtually impossible at one point especially if I planned on having kids.

I got out of bed and showered and got together my hygiene and hair. I pulled my hair into a super sleek top not bun. I had died out the blue in my 24" inch Brazilian remi. I made them blonde yet again which brightened up my face. I walked into my room with no sight of Johnathan who was probably at work already. I put on my beige floral dress by ginger fizz and my Alexandre Birman strappy heel. I paired the outfit with my Givenchy purse and I sprayed on my Jimmy Choose Illicit Flower fragrance. It became my favorite to wear with my expensive looking outfits.

I grabbed my keys and decided to my all white Mercedes today. I rushed out the door grabbing my light beige trench coat. I was running late. I would text Johnathan later.

As I pulled off I played my SoundCloud like playlist. Starting with My Life by Adrian Marcel. It kind of reflect my current situation. I pulled off and drove down the road nodding my head slightly.

And it's us against world
You and me girl...

I pulled up to my building and just listened to song think about my relationship with John. I smiled and grabbed my phone texting him.

Fawn😇:Hey baby just thinking about you while I was driving to work. I have really strong feelings for you and it feels like love. We've been moving fast and I don't want to jump the gun. But just know your on my mind. Oh by the way, sorry for not being able to give you your kisses😙 before leaving. I was in a rush.😞