Pink Satin|Chap2|

(A/N: the quicker, and the more y'all comment the quicker the updates will come. But just a little bit for y'all. Love ya)

"I'll have Greg take you to your room. I have to tend to some pack business and stop my parents, from rushing over here to meeting you. I'm trying to give your space." It was extremely considerate of him to do that. But honestly I wouldn't mind meeting his parents. Just by the son the raised I can tell they're some sweet people .

"Greg! Can you show Fawn her room." Johnathan screamed. Greg walked up to me and smiled and frowned at Johnathan .

"You do know we have a mind link...yelling all loud...like I got wolf hearing. My ears are ringing." Greg said as he cover his ear. Johnathan rolled his eyes.

"I'm trying not to creep Fawn out...just staring into space and you show up." Greg and I laughed. Johnathan proceeded to walk away but came back pulling me into his arms and kissing my lips sucking on my bottom lip. He pulled away and smiled.

"This all mine baby okay. Any of these punks in this house try to hit on you...they will die immediately understood." He growled. Part of me was scared but the other part was turn on to the max.

"No need to be scared of me...I'm just willing to kill for you my love...and don't get turned on like this baby. I can smell your sweet fragrance. Uhh lilacs." He groaned. He smacked my booty and walked away. I stood up straight and looked at Greg who was smirking shaking his head.

"Girl you just don't know what you in for. Come on" He started to walk up the stairs. I was confused. But continued to walk behind him. He lead me to this extravagant room. It had metal grand royal door which were carved with images of wolves. Greg opened the door and it showed something similar to a upscale apartment. The bed was bigger than a California king bed laced with plush looking gray fur throw blanket to match the gray decor. I smiled, and sat on the bed.

Greg looked at me and smiled." You look so comfortable... My alpha has gotten too lucky to have a beautiful woman like you..."I blushed.

"Thanks Greg. You're so sweet. I bet your mate is so happy to be with you" His smile dropped and I frowned. What did I say wrong?

"He kind of rejected me." He pouted sitting on the bed letting his body flop.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. He's a fool." I stated. His tears streamed down his face but he cracked a smile because of my comment. He wiped his tears.

"It's okay...you know you're the first person I told about finding my mate...and getting rejected. He didn't want to be with a guy and it hurt me to the core. I could have anyone rejecting me again about my sexuality especially my best friends." He mumbled.

"So Johnathan or David don't know?" I asked. He shook his head no. I looked at him and grabbed his shoulders.

"If they were really your friends which I know they are...they will except you..."I said stroking his back. He looked at me and nodded.

"But only when your ready. I understand."He smiled and me and nodded. He pecked my cheek and walked out.

I relaxed as my body sank into the bed. I couldn't even help myself I snuggled right into the the fur throw blanket.

"Mommy!" I looked up to see this beautiful mocha skinned little girl with hazel eyes looking at me.