Jealous Woes (Part One)|Chap3|

(AN: Hey so sorry for the wait. I wanted to finish the chapter after this so the update can be closer together. Please keep commenting, voting , and reading. Love you guys. -TrippySoul) (PS. Malachi In the MM.)

I watched from the door seeing my beautiful mate giving suggestions during the pack meeting. I knew she would be an amazing Luna...I just needed some time to prove that to her. Everyone began to hug her even the elders...they didn't even hug me until I took control of being alpha of the pack. She looked at me as I spoke to her through the mind link for the first time. I know it scared the shit out of her but I needed her to get use to it. Greg and David walked next to me both patting my back.

"Bro you really got sooo lucky...she beautiful, smart, and kind...the pack already loves her I love her." David stated smiling. I gave him a smile starring at my gorgeous mate in front of me.

"Except for you know who...speaking of..." David chirped. My view of my future wife was blocked by Fiona's scowling face. I groaned inwardly.

Why won't this woman leave me alone! I found my mate what does she want!

I looked up at her but then past her seeing my mate had heard my thoughts. She looked at me and then at Fiona and kind of pouted. She looked dejected. Here comes this insecure shit again...

She's exactly what he needs blonde,fit,and perky boobs. What the fuck was I thinking?

I could here every word she was thinking and it made me mad. I didn't want Fiona...I want Fawn. Fiona couldn't compare. In the outside or inside department.

Fiona was about 5'7 very model like body frame but her perfect barbie doll image was pair with these tiny ass boobs...she practically flat chested. Nothing wrong with flat chested girls...just not barbie look alikes. Fiona was a hœ for a lack of better words. She had already slept with my beta Greg that's why he's gay now. I know he thinks I don't know but I know my best friend. David on the other hand is a little in dark. But it doesn't matter his sexual orientation. I except him, and I know David will as well.

Fiona was also mean as hell, she attacked one of the elder one day. Nobody likes her, but I haven't found excuse to kick her out.

Fawn was so beautiful. Starting with the inside. She was such a sweet heart. She just been hurt and is guarded but hell I like a challenge. She so intelligent, those years at college paid off. And don't get me started on her body..Jesus. She had curves for days, and I loved them. All her "imperfections" were just something that made me love her more. It's what made her unique. She was thick as hell and it gave me some pillows to to snuggle into and an ass to smack. In my book Fawn takes the cake any day.

"Hey Johnathan don't you look nothing short of amazing." She chirped. I gave her an awkward smile and nodded.

"I think you should get going...I heard Timothy wanted you to help him with something." Which was true...partially. I told Timothy to send her on a wild goose chase just to get her out of my way...I knew she was going to get in the way today. Honestly I didn't want Fawn's first day in the pack house to be drama but I think it was inevitable.