1

Hello readers! This is my first story that I've ever written and I hope y'all like it! I'm a huge fifth harmony fan and I thought why not write a story. So without further ado, I present Finding Paradise!

     "Hello, welcome to the second season of Finding Paradise! I'm your host Steven Ashby and we're here to meet our new Bachelorette!"

2 weeks Earlier...

"C'mon Camila it's been over a month and a half since you and Austin broke up. Don't you think it's time to get back out there and stop dwelling on about his sorry butt?" My best friend, Ally said as we were walking towards a little diner where we always had lunch on Wednesday's.

You see it may have been almost two months since I had a boyfriend, but I don't think I'm ready to move on, I loved Austin. Sure he may have cheated on me, but as my mom always says, "People change mija." I don't know what to do.

"Hey Ally, what are we doing for your birthday tomorrow?" I ask, quickly changing the subject.

"Stop! Don't do that. Don't change the subject. You know I'm right about Austin."

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Let it go, I'm done talking about it. You know you only turn twenty-seven once." I said changing the subject once again.

She slightly brushes me off as we continue walking towards our destination. Once we finally reached Hunts we hurriedly placed in our orders, seeing as though we only had an hour for lunch. We made our way to one of the picnic tables that were placed outside the diner.

As we're waiting for the waitress to bring us our food, I scan the outside patio. As I look around something catches eye on the television that's placed in the corner.

"Come down to the Miami Plaza Mall anytime this week, between the hours of ten am and five pm, and see if your the perfect woman to be on this season of Finding Paradise." The random tv man said "We will choose twenty-four lucky ladies all around America, but only twelve will make it through to meet this years Bachelorette."

    I think I'd like to do something like that but, as I've said before I'm not completely over Austin but I'd be lying if I said that I've never had thoughts of being with a woman. I never got to experience that when I was in college. I-

     "Camila" Ally interrupted my thoughts, "Camiiila. Where'd you just go?" She says as our food is brought to our table.

     "Have you seen the commercials about that show Finding Paradise?" I asked while taking a bite of my pizza.

     "Yeah, why?" "I don't know, I just think I need to move on from Austin, like you said, and this could be a unique opportunity to be able to do that."

     Ally's eyebrows raise in surprise. "Really? I didn't think your door swung that way. If you know what I mean." She laughed.

     I rolled my eyes, "Let's go loser. Our lunch can break's almost over." We stood up from the table after handing the workers money for our bill. We walked back to work in complete, comfortable, silence. Once we arrived at the large recording studio that employed us, we went our separate ways. I went to my office and Ally went to hers.

     As I sat in my office chair skimming through YouTube for "the next big thing" my mind wandered back to Finding Paradise. Am I really ready to look for love? If I am, would I be ready for it to be taped on tv for the entire country to see? This is a serious commitment for a serious relationship, I'm only twenty-four. Isn't that too young? I don't get this whole love thing. I mean I'm practically a child on the inside.