Chapter 23

Chapter 23 - Perfect Plan

Zane's POV

Once I set (Y/N) down in the car, I walked over the guy's vehicle where every one of them was grinning at me like idiots. "What are you idiots doing?" I asked them as I buckled my seatbelt.

Garroth, who sat next to me, leaned towards me, "I heard you have a crush on (Y/N)."

My cheeks immediately heated up, "W-Who did you hear that from?" I was freaking out on the inside but tried my best not to show it on the outside. I didn't want them to know that it was true, I did have a crush on (Y/N). I've liked her ever since we started hanging out and showing each other our exclusive My Little Horsie sets. But, I had a feeling that she didn't feel the same way. I feel like she thinks I'm a brother to her.

"I wonder," Garroth replied, snickering.

"Look, Zane, we all know it. It's quite obvious, you know?" Laurence butted in.

"Plus, you're cheeks are red," Aaron added in.

I lifted up my hand to cover my now cherry colored cheeks. 'Why must I be so obvious?' "Aww," Garroth cooed, "My little brother is finally growing up."

"Hey!" I snapped back at him, "I'm already grown up."

"Tell that to your pony collection," Garroth laughed.

"I don't have that. I collect figurines, okay?" My whole face was now red from embarrassment. 'How much worse can this get?

"So, when did you start having the hots for (Y/N)?" Travis asked, also leaning towards me, waiting for me to respond.

"I don't have the hots for (Y/N)," I lied.

"Baloney!" Garroth called out.

"You don't have to lie, Zane, we all know you have the hots for (Y/N)," Aaron spoke.

"Yeah, I mean, you didn't even complain when you had to carry her around the house everywhere. It was like you were her own personal pet," Laurence smiled.

"I did complain! Plenty of times in fact!" I yelled. They weren't buying it, though, at all. 'Why do they have to know everything?'

"Yeah? Well, I didn't hear you," Laurence retorted.

"Calm down guys, we're probably angering the driver," Aaron shushed us.

My brother shot me a smirk, "I'll make sure you confess your feelings some time soon."

><><><>< Aphmau's POV ><><><><

(This takes place the day after they got back)

I felt so happy that (Y/N) finally confessed her feelings for Zane in front of us. This was all part of the plan, Get friends together by making them confess their feelings one another to us then make them confess it to each other. I know, it's a long name for a plan. We agreed to the boys that we would make them confess their feelings to one another in the car, then get together to make up another plan to get them together officially. I still didn't know what we were going to do yet, though, I haven't thought that far.

I called a meeting at my house and invited everyone over, except for Zane, of course. (Y/N) was in her room, doing whatever (Y/N) does. She might be reading, napping, eating, throw a ball at the wall and saying sorry every time it hit it, anything really. I kept my eye on her bedroom door to make sure she didn't overhear us planning anything.

All of us were huddled in the living room, staring at each other in silence. "So," I started, "Did Zane confess?"

Aaron, who sat next to me, sighed, draping his arm around my shoulder, "No, he didn't confess but it's obvious that he has a crush on her." I chuckled when I saw Katelyn glaring at Aaron, motioning for him to take him arm off of me. "What about (Y/N)?"

"She confessed. She does have a crush on Zane but it took her a while to burst. It was totally obvious too but we still wanted to get it out of her," Lucinda answered.

"Nice, so now we know that they like each other," Travis smiled.

Laurence shook his head, looking disappointed in Travis, "We already knew that you blockhead, we just wanted to hear them say it before we did anything. Remember? This is plan Get friends together by making them confess their feelings one another to us then make them confess it to each other, not Make friends confess their feelings of one another to us and do nothing about it."

"Okay, okay," Travis said, trying to calm him down. He turned to the rest of us, smirking, "Don't worry, I'll make sure Zane confesses to (Y/N). I have the perfect plan." 

><><><><><><><><

Band Camp starts tomorrow... yay. That means most likely slower updates. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and without further adieu, I hope you have a wonderful day (or night) Reader~Chans.

*I have no clue what is going on with wattpad for me. It says this has 429 words (Which is 1st... not true - It has over 800) and it also says Words Words. No joke. 449 Words Words. xD Is this just me?*